• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Just do what everyone else has said. Take her to movies, for food, or something nice like that. Since you're 14 there's really not much you can do unitl you get a license and a car.

Call her beautiful instead of hot or sexy. Women appriciate that word more because it makes them think you dont just want sex from them but since you said you dont want sex then you dont have to worry. Good to see that not everyone is a horny basterd like me. lol

Esso

Fire Breaker
Just do what everyone else has said. Take her to movies, for food, or something nice like that. Since you're 14 there's really not much you can do unitl you get a license and a car.

Call her beautiful instead of hot or sexy. Women appriciate that word more because it makes them think you dont just want sex from them but since you said you dont want sex then you dont have to worry. Good to see that not everyone is a horny basterd like me. lol
Thank you I'll take that and everyone else's advices into consideration
I'll probably have ask her out shopping or something and have a little talk and take things slow so I don't screw up our relationship
God I'll be really embarrassed the next time we talk!!! LOL:embarassed::lol:
If anyone else has any more recommendations you may post them here, thanks guys(and girls too):wink:
Oh and for _EX's question I knew about it since I was 8-10 I think

αsiя

space coke
Thank you I'll take that and everyone else's advices into consideration
I'll probably have ask her out shopping or something and have a little talk and take things slow so I don't screw up our relationship
God I'll be really embarrassed the next time we talk!!! LOL:embarassed::lol:
If anyone else has any more recommendations you may post them here, thanks guys(and girls too):wink:

If I was I'll make sure that she really is intersted in you
She could be foolin you

H

Haxon

Maybe she heard a really bad rumor about you that she finds funny so whenever she sees you she giggles and the reason she is stairing at you is because shes imagining you in whatever situation the rumor took place in...

Dexel

Beyond hope
He's 14
Don't you guys think he's a little young to get laid

You have no idea how much I wish that I could still say that.

This is probably one of the only sex-related posts I can agree on.

I, myself, don't have anything to say. I never had any relationship even close to so much as this.

It's pleasant to see someone who doesn't have a dirty mind like me. Unless...?

Oh-ho-ho, you sly dog. I gotcha. ;D

Esso

Fire Breaker
This is probably one of the only sex-related posts I can agree on.

I, myself, don't have anything to say. I never had any relationship even close to so much as this.

It's pleasant to see someone who doesn't have a dirty mind like me. Unless...?

Oh-ho-ho, you sly dog. I gotcha. ;D

LOL Don't worry I'm sure I very clean mind:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back