• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What the heck?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_The_Bearer

Thanks for the support.. I haven't tried the push in and then push out thing with the discs.. are you sure that works? Btw, my KH2 is fine.. everything's peachy keen. I dont know. I'll try Br0k3n Rikus suggestion. Br0k3n Riku are you sure that works..?

Sora_The_Bearer

GOD DAMNIT! whenever that happens just open the ps2 without turning it off and then close it, for me it loads after I do that so u might want to try it too. I did that, and it didn't effing work. I'm GETTING seriously PISSED OFF.

What do I do?

Br0k3n Riku

Sora_The_Bearer said:
I dont know what's wrong. I'm just pissed. Should I call GameStop? or tell my stepdad? I emailed Square Enix, but they haven't replied yet
its more than likely your disc so you should just return it for a new one, and yes that disc in and out thing works for me whenever that happens.

Azarath

Website
www.myspace.com
eh this happened to me, cept with two parts of the game, i made a thread about it but yeah--it ended up being a deffected disc, thankfully i did get a warranty (sp?) and just exchanged it for another--but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back