• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What the heck?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_The_Bearer

I beat KH2, so I started a new file on Standard. I'm on Disney Castle, in the Gummi Hangar. I walk outside, and the Disney Castle Logo appears, blah blah blah. The screen goes black, and then.. it stays black, and all I hear is all the bird chirp things. I restarted my PS2, and it did it again. What the hell is wrong? The Disc is perfectly clean, and my PS2 is fine.

Some advice, please? T_T

Sora_The_Bearer

0__0 lol, me too. good luck with that.. I dont know.. maybe I should try cleaning it? 0_0 it's been in the PS2 for like a week cause i've been playing nonstop.. or maybe it is a glitch.

Now I'm frustrated >_<

XI 0blivion II

It is a glitch 'cause it's been happening to a bunch of people. But when they restart it's usually gone the second or third time around.

I don't know if this would work but try going to another world or something and save at a different save point and then go back.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Well, if it's been in the PS2 for the whole week, and you haven't taken it out. . .

Have you tried cleaning your PS2? Do you have a cleaning CD? Although, judging by the sounds of it, the problem is with the disc.

XI 0blivion II

Um, a glitch is when something happens in the game that's not supposed to. Or something along those lines anyway. XP

Sora_The_Bearer

Sorry for the double post

Dude, it's still not effing working! I beat Disney Castle, Agrabah, etc etc; without it happening. Now I'm on Halloween Town, right before the Evil Boss Fight where you have to follow their footprints, and when I go into the ??? room, it stays black.

Br0k3n Riku

whenever that happens just open the ps2 without turning it off and then close it, for me it loads after I do that so u might want to try it too.

Shuriken

Ugh... Thats sucks big time. I remember in FF7 right before you ride the train to retreive the giant materia the screen turned black and it stayed that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back