• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What the...this doesn't make sense

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doushitemo

Look at this picture, and scroll down to the screenshot of Sora fighting Selphie. Now, look at Sora's MP meter. He has one MP gone! How is that possible? You don't know how to do magic when you're on Destiny Islands! I know this is the Japanese version (not Final Mix), but aren't the Japanese and American versions the same, besides us getting Sephiroth and other things? Also, if you look at the command menu, one says "?" and another "--". In the American version, the command goes: Attack/Talk, Magic (-- before you can do magic), Item, and ?/Examine. I guess in the Japanese version, Magic and Examine are switched, so that means that there is a "--" on the Magic button, meaning you can't do magic! So why does Sora have one MP gone? :confused:

LostBoyz940

Half of those pics are from the Beta version of Kingdom Hearts if you look to the left of that pic you can see Sora fighting that fat heartless(sorry forgot his name) and a Soldier heartless in the First District of KH. And if you played the game you know that these were removed so nope don't worry it's just a Beta!

ultimate7777

Kingdom Hearts WAS going to have a Disney Castle world, but they removed it for plot and game-wise reasons.
They never removed the world beacuse, for one, it added that intrigue of "Yes! I'm going to go there!" and later you realise you never will, and secondly, people would ask "So how come they don't show goofy and donald's world if they came out of it!?"

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
it's quite possible the Jap version lets u do magic on destiny island, but that's just weird...cuz when sora was on destiny island, he was just a normal n simple boy...noy someone who's learned magic...Donald teached him after wards...

Doushitemo

I get what you guys are saying about it being the beta version, but if that were the case, then why would it say "--"? Wouldn't it say "magic" in Japanese?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Yeah these have to be beta versions because if you look very closely you can see alot of unexplainable pics. Like the dumbo pic in the top-left hand corner. You can see Sora on top of Dumbo and look at his health. It looks like he still on level 1 so it has to be beta.

Doushitemo

Katattack said:
Maybe the user gained so many levels he could use something that took one magic, I don't mean spells, I mean they got to the point where they could use sonic or strike raid on the island. I don't know, could that work?
Oh, I didn't think of that! That's probably what it is! Or it could just be beta, like everyone else says. lol

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Doushitemo said:
Look at this picture, and scroll down to the screenshot of Sora fighting Selphie. Now, look at Sora's MP meter. He has one MP gone! How is that possible? You don't know how to do magic when you're on Destiny Islands! I know this is the Japanese version (not Final Mix), but aren't the Japanese and American versions the same, besides us getting Sephiroth and other things? Also, if you look at the command menu, one says "?" and another "--". In the American version, the command goes: Attack/Talk, Magic (-- before you can do magic), Item, and ?/Examine. I guess in the Japanese version, Magic and Examine are switched, so that means that there is a "--" on the Magic button, meaning you can't do magic! So why does Sora have one MP gone? :confused:

You do realize that some abilities cost MP. Chances are those are pics from a jap convention. The game probably doesn't reset like the ones in america. you know how demos are. They kept fighting until Sora learned one of those abilities. That's my guess anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back