• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what the....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Okay in final fantasy 8 dont' you think that there would be massive political unrest at the end of the game? Think about it, you unistall(take out of power) three sorceress, get rid of the president of the biggest nation, unistall one garden masters and kill the other two, you cause the destruction of a spacestation, you create the means of around three civil wars. Don't you think that these things would lead to either the massive political and economical problems or that these would lead to the destruction of the world. (or none of this matters because it exists in fantasy land)

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
pwn3d said:
Okay in final fantasy 8 dont' you think that there would be massive political unrest at the end of the game? Think about it, you unistall(take out of power) three sorceress, get rid of the president of the biggest nation, unistall one garden masters and kill the other two, you cause the destruction of a spacestation, you create the means of around three civil wars. Don't you think that these things would lead to either the massive political and economical problems or that these would lead to the destruction of the world. (or none of this matters because it exists in fantasy land)
Uhh...I think all Square really wanted you to take in at the end was a happy ending. XD

But I do understand what you're saying, I think it's too long for a FF8-2 though, lol.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yup. I can think of a million things that happen afterwards...

I'm not waiting for a sequel since it could be bad, but if they announce it I'm happy too... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back