• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

Young King
what time do you think gamestop will actually have the game in stock? my local gamestop opens at like 9:30, so do you think it will be there then?

Cl0ud

depends on where you live, delevireis happen at different times at different places.

Sharikaaria

possibly. if the game arrives the previous day, it will surely be there. however, if the game's supposed to come out that day your gamestop might still be waiting for their shipment of kh2 copies. it really varies

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
my local gamestop they aint getting it on the 28th but theyll be sellin it untill the 29th an on that day they said they would open at 8:00

Yevon

yea, the stores hold the games for atleast 48 hours, so don't expect to get it on the 28th

jackthemonkey

It depends if you live around where I do theyll get it around 2 tommarow but wont release it til that time wednesday

BULLETPROOF

please do not post anymore threads on the release date they will be selling the game on the 29th some people say on the 28th they're gamestops sell the game early i guess either that or they're lieng.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
well i know for sure im gettin it tomorrow because EB called me up and said they would for sure have them in stock tomorrow around 2:00 P.M. So regardless i get mine tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back