• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What to do?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I think I need some advice, and a ton or prayers please. Here is my situation:

My mom and I never had a family- my dad was a verbal abuser. He died 2 years ago. A year ago, my cousin, his wife, and their threee kids came to live with us. My mom considers my cousin like the son she never had, and his wife like a second daughter.

The problem is with his wife- she is my best friend, and I love her to death. Well, she is bipolar, and gets really, depressed at times. We do not have a lot of money- we even need food stamps. We have all become a "family"

It is nice because my mom and I finally have a family. Every other week, my cousins wife- she has these wild mood swings. Last week, she tried to OD on her pills. She was sent ot the pshyche ward, and given pills. We thought, ok, the storm has passed. We were wrong, obviously as tonight proved.

I have No idea whatsoever that causes her mood swings. It seems more mental than bipolar. There is a lot of "f" this, and all kind of screaming and yelling. Mainly, she bitches about me- but, always in her room. She does it so loud though, that everyone hears her. (as she once said, she does it on purpose so she knows I can hear her)

The family is great- my mom is a new diagnosed diabetic, and confined to a wheel chair- I can not take care of her by myself, even if I wanted to. I need the help of my cousin and his wife.

Yesterday, she started acting funny, and would barely say two words to me or anyone. Tonight, she decided (because my mom asked for money for a pack of cigarettes) to just start bitching about me. It was a non-stop tirade. I asked her if she actually hated me that much, and her response was "no, I hate Fing living here so much."

She won't talk to us to work out the problems either. What do I do?! She is lying, and being cruel.

I hate having this constant fear that she can take the family away at any time. I know I won't be able to take care of my mom by myself- we barely have any money, and I can't drive. I can't lose anyone else, I just can't.
Please give me some advice, and pray. Thank you.

CK the Fat

I kind of know what you mean... unfortunately I don't think I can give any useful advice.

All i can say is good luck, I hope it turns out well.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Can anyone give me some advice? I am dependant on this family- I can't drive yet, have no job. I can't get a job and afford to pay for medicine, utilities, and food. I do not know what to do

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I really don't know what to tell you. Ive never lived/been around someone bipolar so i don't know how they act, think,see things, and feel things.

BTW, you may get more help if you close this and post this thread in the V.I.P section, like Shad did. Premmies give more advice.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I am 23. I never wanted to get a license (I know, I am wierd...so sue me), I do not have a job. It seems that everyone still has the seasonal people right now. As the post states- I do not have a job, would not make enough income to support the house, medicine, and food.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
This is a hard situation your in.....
Your cousins wife may have bipolar but at the same time seeing as your new family knows what it makes her say and do, your cousin & family won't leave you alone.
Really all it does is bring out the words most people have built up inside, but since they can't control it it flows freely..and sometimes it's not that way...
But with her condition you need not worry, I mean your cousin moved in with you & your mom for a reason, perhaps they themselves aren't ready to be on their own yet....
Maybe if you can sit down with everyone and together plan out what needs to be done for everyone to be comfortable.....Whether it be made that those who are able work, but in alternates, so there's always someone to watch your mom & your cousin and the children...and maybe it might not be so bad if you get your license because at least you can go get what is necessary when it's needed...

Yes I know it's hard, your going through a tough time...but when this is all over you shall understand the fight & the struggle of living in the conditions as you do...it's hard now, but things shall get better it may take awhile but things will work out for the best.....
as long as you keep the faith....

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Thank you venom :) you really helped me out, and made me feel better. I will try and talk with her today. Especially since it is New Year's today. I do want to get my license. Right now, we can't afford to even get my temps reissued yet. But, as soon as I can, I will get my license. Thank you for your help. It means a lot.

Dark Sephiroth

A friend of mine has a very similar problem
and no one could give him advice. I told him
to just hang in there and after some time
thing's will get better even if thing's get worse,
Trust me on this one Thing's will get better.
But sorry I wasnt much help.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Thank you too, Dark Sephiroth. I hope things get better. Right now, it just seems like we are at the bottom of the barrel. You know what I mean? at least we still have eachother. Thanks for the advice :)

Have you tried talking to your cousin? What is his veiw on the situation?
He is married to her, so shouldent he be able to help with the problem?
She sounds like she needs to take some time to relize that family is one of the most important things in life.Now that your mother is having medical issues it seems like she should try to help your family, not hinder it. These are just my thoughts, and i dont think that they realy constitute as advice, but know that i am praying for you and your family to pull through these difficult times.

CK the Fat

I'm not sure what your state's law is, but in my state at age 18 driving classes are no longer required, nor 50 hours, All you have to do is pass the test, pay the license fees, and you have a license for the next 4 years.

Are you enrolled in a university or technical school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back