• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What to name the next saga of Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Master Exin

Awards
This may seem a bit early, but I thought I might make a thread for people to come up with ideas and speculations of what the sage of KH games post-KH3, starting with Melody of Memory onwards, would or could be called.
Perhaps something like 'The Foreteller Saga', or 'The True King Saga'.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was gonna say Foreteller Saga as well; glad to see it was already brought it. Started with them in X, will continue on with them until we're through with them. At this stage it is fitting.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I would say Foretellers Saga, but then I thought they would've been involved in 3 and they weren't. And then the Yozora FFXV leftovers came out of nowhere. I'm not sure how the Foretellers and Quadratum will relate to one another.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Paying for Nomura's Second Yacht Saga

We Still Doing This Shit? Saga

Finally Getting Riku a Girlfriend Saga

Maybe Max Will Show Up This Time Saga

Nope, He Didn't Saga

Muppets Take Quadratum Saga

Kairi Did Something For About 3 Minutes Saga

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I just don't want it to be called "Whatever Saga"... which is what everyone suggested lol.

I want something like Return of The Foretellers or Sins of the Past or something different from X Saga... OMG X (Chi) Saga is going to be it's name, isn't it lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just don't want it to be called "Whatever Saga"... which is what everyone suggested lol.

I want something like Return of The Foretellers or Sins of the Past or something different from X Saga... OMG X (Chi) Saga is going to be it's name, isn't it lol.
They don't really go for that first example you gave, though.

Also X Saga would be a huge turn off for everybody. It'd also be mispronounced all of the time.

Lol Nomura would totally do the latter.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I've been calling it the Lost Masters Saga personally. Going by Dark Seeker's example, the saga is defined by the primary antagonist.
Foreteller doesn't really cut it, because the Master and Luxu are not Foretellers. But "Lost Master" is a title that encompasses all of them.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
What's in the Damn Box Saga

Lost Masters Saga sounds good to me, but Nomura will probably call it The ※ Saga and we'll be sitting here wondering how the heck we're supposed to pronounce that.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think I heard Foreteller Saga the most, but I like the sounds of The Lost Master Saga better.

As for a suggestion for the new name: Unreal Saga. In case the Unreality becomes a major point and not just a footnote for one game.

Noivern

Awards
I think it's way too early to come up with those things because we don't really know what the next saga will be about, lol.

For all we know, the whole foretellers plot could be dealt with in a smaller com/bbs/days/3d-sized game and just serve as an introduction for the actual plot, as we have no idea what Yozora's whole world (reality? timeline?) will be about.

The first saga is popularly know as Xehanort saga and Dark Seeker officially but we didn't even knew who Xehanort actually was until 10 years and 6 games in.

Back