• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what type of food do you combine with ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AppleKey

the last thing i ate was mac and cheese with hotdogs...may sound crazy but its a good combination ! :3

FelicityG92

Awards
I like veggies with hummus. It’s such a nice combination, and also on the healthier side. When I’m craving a small snack, this is my go-to option. Also, lately I’ve been enjoying salads with soy sauce. It gives this Asian vibe and is super tasty, you should try it sometimes. I actually find a lot of nice options and tasty combinations online, you can enter site here. This platform offers tailored menus and options for each diet and preferences you have, such as vegan, vegetarian, low carb, gluten-free, anything you could think of. It’s very convenient if you’re lazy to cook and want to try something new.

Last edited:

v4vendetta

Awards
Maybe I'm crazy but I love dipping french fries in sweet and sour sauce- I tried it randomly as a kid because it was my favorite sauce for McDonalds chicken nuggets haha

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I am a basic bitch. I put cheap-ass grated parmesan on pretty much anything it will stick to. I even put it on ketchup so that my fries/burger that I dip into the ketchup will have some trace of the parmesan. I also do it with chili and other various meats.

Also, I know this isn't combining anything, but sometimes I stir my ice cream until it's like a paste for the texture's sake.

Back