• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the biggest piece of drama that happened on KHI?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkilator

Awards
(Please move this into Forum Insanity if need be.)

Mine for me was definitely World War Pooh (I wasn’t here for Larxene012, and I only caught a glimpse of Snortlax.)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
(Please move this into Forum Insanity if need be.)

Mine for me was definitely World War Pooh (I wasn’t here for Larxene012, and I only caught a glimpse of Snortlax.)

Aww I wish you were there during Larxene012's brief period on the forums. The fact that she kept insisting Aerith was the true PoH instead of Kairi was absolutely hilarious.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Aww I wish you were there during Larxene012's brief period on the forums. The fact that she kept insisting Aerith was the true PoH instead of Kairi was absolutely hilarious.
I was absolutely terrified back when the trailers revealed there're new PoH...by freaking Larxene! For a sec I thought "Oh shit, what if one of them is Aerith!"

Perkilator

Awards
I was absolutely terrified back when the trailers revealed there're new PoH...by freaking Larxene! For a sec I thought "Oh shit, what if one of them is Aerith!"
Nah, we all know through KH2’s credits that Rinoa might be a PoH. Larxene was right about a FF PoH; she just looked at the wrong character.

U.N. Owen

Awards
How Larxene012 equated argument with personal attack. That's it. I don't recall much drama. Then again, I've only been here for three years.

Perkilator

Awards

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
The Larxene thing was absolutely horrifying. I remember a lot of beef directly with her back in the day. It was to the point where they had taken my most popular thread at the time, Sora x Kairi, and completely destroyed it with negative comments. The comments got so bad that the thread ended up being closed by a moderator. They even tried to return at some point as TheSavageNymph or whatever, but literally everyone saw it coming and knew EXACTLY who that user was.

kaseykockroach

Awards
....it took me a stupidly long time to realize you guys are talking about Kingdom Hearts Insider, not the first Kingdom Hearts game.
KHI, KH1...

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The banning of Lancealot.
Sham retiring/starting his own website.
Older members leaving (due to new ownership?)

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I told a guy I hoped he got cancer because I was a dumb kid and thought that was funny. It was something to do with the drummer of Avenged Sevenfold dying, and me being the angsty dork I was decided to fight over it. I don't even think I properly read it, and the guy hadn't insulted the drummer like I thought he had.
I got banned for a while and an infraction for being an asshole. Rightfully so, too.
That's as far as my drama goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back