• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what was the first game you played?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Do you mean the first game I ever played in my life? or the first game on what system? The first game that I ever played in my life, would have to be Super MArio Bros. for the Nintendo Entertainment System. For the PS2. I bought the PS2 for Final Fantasy X.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Since this is the Square-Enix section, I bet you want me to tell you what my first Sq-En game was?

FFVIII!! FF8! One of the best RPGs ever btw!

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
well, the first square game i ever played was crono trigger. hell of a game when it came out, and still is now.

C

Cless

My first ever game was Duck hunt for the Nintendo XD and my first square/ enix game was FF7

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Duck hunt/ Super mario bros XD both on one thing lol mah first ff game was 7 (from what i remember) i might have played the earlyer one not knowing lol

G

Glyne of Garmana

*strains to remember* uhm..............man, that was so long ago...........I remember playing Soul Caliber for Dreamcast. But what really got me interested in games was final fantasy x, the very best of them all.

Eald'narche

Website
zilartvision.w4.clicdev.com
I'm honestly not certain, the first game I owned however was the Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt cartridge. As for Square-Enix, I believe it was the original Final Fantasy. It is actually possible that I played one of the Dragon Warriors first, however I can't really remember when I started any of them, aside from the 4th which I know was after Final Fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back