• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what was the most annoying thing in kh and CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

do heartless count? I would say Air soldier. (Those stupid air pilot-looking heartless that use such cowardly attacks and avoid my attacks even if i beat the game 8 times and at level 100...)

And I hated the entire COM battle system cr*p. Sorry but i just...prefer the story but not the stupid card thing. It's too...annoying

*2*Tosty

some of the songs in com were soooo annoying. they lasted like 5 seconds and they restarted, plus they were horrible. Sometimes I thought I was going to go insane.

howlermonkey16

oo god i hated how in COM u had to have just the right map card to open up certain rooms. i got stuck right at the end of castle oblivion for about a month because i didnt have a blue card that equaled 1 to open up the room to fight axel. MAANNNN!!!! i got so ticked off. although i did level up alot looking for the right card......

DragonRider1234

kerobaroes said:
this goes in the KH or KH COM section, not the KH2 section. but i hated the fact that in COM the attacks were cards, now when i play KH, i keep thinking i have to conserve my attacks so i don't run out! lol.

yah i totally agree with u......god that sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the reason y i didnt get CoM for so long.

Shadow-2190

The only two things that annoyed me in kh1 and COM where the big fat heartless!!! espicialy in COM because if you hit them on the stomach its a waste because it breaks your card, and the card system itself was annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back