• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what was the most dramatic part of kh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikus_brother

The end when sora and kairi are seperated.............. but its the end isnt that supposed to be the most dramatic part?

chris2k

i think that one of te most dramatic moment is when sorais fight ansem who is inside of riku(controling him) when kairi's heart begins to respond riku charges at sora but kairi's voice tells sora to look out and he blocks the attack with his keyblade with like a secound to spar and says your not getting kairi's heart or when sora uses riku's keyblade to releas kairis heart andshe wakes up just in time to catch his only to have his boby disintergrat

Chosenoneknuckles

the whole first visit to Hollow Bastion was incredibly tense and action packed, Sora being left alone to find Kairi and restore Riku with a wooden sword, that was like whoa how the hell is he gonna get thru?

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Erm.. This belongs in the KH forum, but oh well. ^_^

I'd say when Sora turned into a heartless/ when riku was possesed by Ansem...

Either that or when sora closes the door with riku and mickey behind. Not much drama in this game.

Hikki

Website
xanga.com
Defentily the ending. I was crying and singing the song at the same time. My voice was breaking and there was just streems of tears running down my face. My second choice is when Sora sacrefices himself to free Kairi's heart.

Oh yeah, shouldn't this thread belong in the KH section?

Last edited:

leoking57

mine is when sora sees kairis ghost and eny other sora kairi scenes and especialy when sora sacrefices himself.peace

leoking57

mine is when sora sees kairis ghost and eny other sora kairi scenes and especialy when sora sacrefices himself.peace

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
yeah mine has to be the sora sacafice sence when he frees kairis heart that the ending or the beginning where Riku is getting shawwloed by darkness and sora does to.

bubbles3k

Id have to say when sora falls into kairis arms and then disappears..... then when kairi shelters sora when the heartless attack saying this time ill protect you. i agree tho, the whole hallow bastion part of the game is pretty emotional.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The bit where Sora stabs his heart to release Kairis was very dramatic, as well as Riku's comments at the end, when he gets locked in Darkness, or does he?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back