• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the point of Roxas being put in virtual Twilight Town?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hey.

Due to unfortunate events I haven't been online since January.
So my KH knowledge has went down the drain due to the absence of lots of theories and questions on this wonderful board X3 X3

I can hardly remember the deal with Roxas anyway, well I can, but not the majority explained in COM.

Meh.

Thanks, your comments will be appreciated by maselfff.

:D

Eternal_Key

Roxas was put into the virtual Twilight Town in order to be safe from the Organization's cluthes and to complete Sora. The only way the latter was possible was if Roxas were converted to data.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Roxas was put there for a few reasons. From what I gathered, he was put there to stay away from finding Sora. Noboies, as Roxas is usually dont find their other half, and if Roxas had found Sora any time before they finished rebuilding Sora's memories, it would've meant trouble. Also, he was also put there because the Organization, I think, wanted to give a taste of what "life" is. But, that's all I gathered. But mostly I think it was to keep Roxas away from Sora.

Edit: Thanks Eternal Key, I thought i was wrong.
But as Key said, it was to help complete Sora, and that goes along with my post. Roxas can't complete Sora until Sra's memories have rebuilt.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Roxas was put into the virtual Twilight Town in order to be safe from the Organization's cluthes and to complete Sora. The only way the latter was possible was if Roxas were converted to data.

Correct.

To add, DiZ also placed Roxas in S/VTT (Simulated/Virtual Twilight Town) in order to contain him. So there's basically three reasons for putting Roxas in said location:

1) Contain him
2) Throw off Org.XIII
3) Complete Sora​

Qarx

I have a theory pertaining to this. It's in the "Wait a sec two Roxases?" thread. Do me a favor and read and comment, please?

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He was put into the virtual Twlight Town because DiZ and Riku put him there to keep the Org away from Him. So they would not get their goal completet before Sora Woke up.

Muse

you look atrocious
Yeah... The point of putting Roxas in Virtual Twilight Town was to protect him from the Organization (kinda) and keep an eye on him until Sora had regained all of his memories and was ready to become one with Roxas.

EarMedicine

roxas was in the virtual twilight town because of the Lame tutorial ... oh and something about the org not getting to him...

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
sora needed roxas to awaken so riku found roxas fought him and lose then the second time around riku put everything on the line and reverted to ansems form to bring roxas back to Diz then Diz put roxas into a virtual twilight town so the organization couldnt get him and so he could convert him into data while in twilight town roxas used a kingdom key eventually axel finds a way into the virual town and trys to bring roxas back but roxas doesnt remember axel so eventually axel and roxas fight and then the battle must have triggered roxas memory and then he could wield obilivion and oathkeeper then after the battle he is standing in front of a pod and his time is up and sora awakens(correct me if im wrong because im going by videos and what people have said)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back