• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the purpose of Atlantica?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

what was the point of atlantica?? i totally forgot i know they didnt capture that princess because well shes in water but ursala knew of all the plans to get all the 7 maidens and the queen of hearts didnt and we got alice.....what the heck?? so what was the point like yes seal save trident and all but ok help please

sinharvest_angel

Re: What was...

one of the most pointless questions to ask, it was just there ok, whether it was in the game or not doesnt change the main story, think of it as a side quest or something

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards

you no you have A good pont. I don't know why you go there?

door_to_the_ligh

what was the point of atlantica?? i totally forgot i know they didnt capture that princess because well shes in water but ursala knew of all the plans to get all the 7 maidens and the queen of hearts didnt and we got alice.....what the heck?? so what was the point like yes seal save trident and all but ok help please
look at it this way: if u only went to worlds with princesses, u'd only go to wonderland and agrabah...seing as the other princesses got captured already...and two worlds doesnt usually satisfy gamers...so u could say its just sora going around the galaxy closing keyholes here and there so that the galaxy will be a safer place to live in :D

Old1eyeddog

Atlantica was there as a world to seal. personally, I think it was put there to annoy us with new controls.

P.S. I E-maild both Disney Interactive and Square and didn't get a date, but a friend told me that it (kh2) comes out on dec. 2.

MonkeyboyWesley

i hate atlantica. i get lost a lot. and how is there a world thats jss water? isnt ther sposed to be a surface sumwere?

UnknownEnigma

oh haha ok just wondering i mean i ddint mind it and i knew yeah seal the keyhole but ok whatever, and yeah they shoulldve had a surface but ok thanks for anwsering......and i heard nov 1 or 15 i forgot one of those

DarkClownNizzo

Website
rpgforgers.zeeblo.com

I always thought it was strange that Ariel wasn't one of the princesses. Disney's done entire series of princess junk, and Ariel was usually included in them.

door_to_the_ligh

I always thought it was strange that Ariel wasn't one of the princesses. Disney's done entire series of princess junk, and Ariel was usually included in them.
i completely agree with you, however, when all the princesses are at hollow B. it would be weird to hav a girl with a fin walkin around...so i figure they took 7 females with legs so that they could stand in the hall where u beat malificent to give u advice and stuff
(lol imagine u see the princesses all standin around except one who's in a fish tank lmao)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back