• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
Well the worst thing that took me by surprise i was just at lvl 36 first time playing the game without using any guide then after the battle for the bailey I just say sephiroth standing there, well lets just go and talk to him ( just seing it was a bad idea ) then when i talk to him i didn't know that i was going to fight against him without being prepared then I saw that the fight started i did not saw the reaction command and when i saw he just pass me i think by the momment that i was just find then suddenly i was attack so many times and lose I WAS SHOCK :cursing: now what happen to you guys :toungesmile:

Last edited:

Maverick E.S

Virus
Lol well thats not all that bad but heh goes to show you should never just go talking to someone out of nowhere lol

But i say the worst to me was losing to sephy so many times on lvl 42 before beating him i lost like 10 times before beating him lol

sonidzero

lol, btw sephs attack that knocks you into the air is useful, use air counter (aerial recovery counter attack thing) and you'll start beating the crap out of him XD. the worst thing that happened to me was...I did the fight against Lexaeus without knowing what it was, he proceeded to break every bone in my body XD.

Soul Eater Riku7

lol nice one sonidzero...me..every time i faced xaldin and i try and use a drive form..i always turn into anti fform...and i'll try and wait it out in a corner with my bak turned to him {big mistake} he comes outta nowhere and spears me up the but ;p..i beat him later on w/o using the forms lol

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
okay first

1) Aerith's voice over sucked -bleep-
Aerith: Eat up!
Me: Aww..shut up you -bleepity bleep-

2) I was fighting Sephiroth, and I only needed one hit left, but I couldn't kill him because my combo didn't end because I had the beserker thing on. and soooo he teleported before it ended and killed me. uh-huh. that -bleep- wouldn't just die!
3) I got final form in the middle of Xigbar's battle. Then I died....and lost final form. (but I got it now yay!)

Khaston

On the last boss, when you have to deflect the lasers, I didn't know what I was supposed to do, I just stood there until I saw the reaction, I was just about to start hammering but Riku died :(

bladed asassin

i was playing strait through.. roxas first day to about sora and him just leaving hollow bastion..didn't save once..i was playing in the middle of a thunderstorm and the power went out.. i screamed for 5 minutes

Sora-Sky

I didn't save after beating Groundshaker...in proud mode... so I had to do it again o_o

Matt I am

Well the worst thing that took me by surprise i was just at lvl 36 first time playing the game without using any guide then after the battle for the bailey I just say sephiroth standing there, well lets just go and talk to him ( just seing it was a bad idea ) then when i talk to him i didn't know that i was going to fight against him without being prepared then I saw that the fight started i did not saw the reaction command and when i saw he just pass me i think by the momment that i was just find then suddenly i was attack so many times and lose I WAS SHOCK :cursing: now what happen to you guys :toungesmile:

That really isn't THAT bad
the worst thing that has ever happened to me was deffinately Going against Xemnas for the first time and having no idea how to do anything... either that or not being able to find the last frickin' treasure chest in The World That Never Was and then finding it off to the side of one of the areas after like three hours of searching

Khlover001

Searching for a quarter with Gaara in the sand
Ya know the worst thing that happened was when i was fighting Xigbar i had finally got Final Form
I was soooo excited about it then he whipped out the teeny tiny square and shot me to death.

And again when i had beaten him i got to Xemnas and beat him u'd say halfway then again i got final form
then i had to watch Sora in the form then that was the first time i had beaten the game so i said what the heck and just kept playing so i didn't get the form until i started the next game!!!!There!!!

a couple of times i would go into long battles and lose...and then i have to do like previous battles to get to where i was. for instance since im not leveld up enough i went to fight Pete in Olympus Coliseum to save Meg. id get past that point and when im fighting with Herc, one shot and for some reason i died..i was p.o'd for a while.

[√]Genuflect
When I was fighting Sephiroth i lose almost 13 times but when i hit killed him i was in a hurry to turn off the PS2 and i forgot to save.I have to fight him over and over again and my level was just 42.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back