• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH4LiFe

Zorox said:
WELL... That is something you never hear everyday... I don't know why.

so you've never heard someone say that the "game" KH is hot?

S

Saix

Well i drived about 100 times before it came out so i actually yelled, "YEAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHA!"

soul of riku

it was a good suprise since i was about 2 die and i had no magic so i swiched 2 master but it was finale and i kicked the dudes @$$.

Texkia26

my reaction was really slow. i asked myself why sora was flying and why was sora in white. i didn't realize it was final form until i looked at my drive menu

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It took a long while, and I gave up thinking I wasn't going to get it. But when I was in a battle I fused with Donald and Goofy, cause I wanted Master Form, but got Final Form instead. I just blinked and jumped up screaming, FINALLY!! I even did a little dance, oddly enough.

When I played: Sora officially became GODMODED. Along with spiffy shiny silver/black clothes and Wing-like Keyblades in the package. That was pimp. XP

Last edited:

chaos1991

First :confused: was it but then my brother told me that there was a 4th form other than antisora so that is when I knew it was final form

crystalcrown28

I just got it the other day and I was so happy because I have been trying to get it for the past month. My little brother got it on his first try, and he always made fun of me when I started to yell at the TV screen out of frustration. So, yeah, I was extremlly happy to finally get Final Form. :eek:

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I got Final in the 3rd time after Roxas-Sora battle and i was like O-o

This thing is goooooooooooooood!
^0^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back