• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Roxas finding out that he doesn't exist was sad enough and the aftermath of Goofy thinking he was "dead" was sad too for Donald,Sora,and Mickey. But that's just me.

sora reborn

i thought it was sad in that room with all the orgs tombstones were there in TWTNW and ZEXIONS TOMBSTONE WAS DESTROYED!!!!!i want to see his weapon!!!!

sora reborn

zexion had a weapon (what NOOB org member wouldnt have a weapon) they just didnt show it in CoM and numura hates us so he DESTROYED his tombstone that had his weapon near it so we never get to see it=(!!

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
the reunion of the destiny islands trio, goofy getting hit in the head and then mickey took of his org outfit, ansem the wise dying with his machine, and namine and roxas meeting again and returning to sora and kairi.

sora reborn

*crys* there wer so many sad parts

i also hated every time i had to kill an org member. they werent realy bad in my opinion, they just wanted hearts=(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back