• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What world do you think should be in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What world do you think should be in KH2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

I'd pick Pride Rock, Midgar, and the Chrono World.

Pride Rock because it was my all time favorite movie... And I would just love to beat up Bonzai's, Shenzi's and Ed's rears in battle xD

Midgar, because FFVII was one of the best FF games ever

Chrono Trigger because its my favorite game of all time, second only to the KH series xD

JoeysGirl

Oracle said:
I'd pick... Pride Rock because it was my all time favorite movie... And I would just love to beat up Bonzai's, Shenzi's and Ed's rears in battle xD

pride rock is in KH2

there are other threads about this. u should look at those so u can see what we're expecting.

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
honestly midgar would be freakin amazing, it pretty big but only certain parts are open, and not all of spira GOSH that would be freakin huge dang, Just Luca they should make it where sora can play blitzball.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
i think as I've said in topics identical to this, that esthar from FF8 would be cool, Cosmo canyon or Wutai from FF7 would be cool. To be honest, Wutai would be perfect for a KH game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back