• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What world do you think you will like the most

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What world will be funner

• Enchanted Dominion

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Dwarf Woodlands

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Neverland

• Deep Space

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Caslte of Dreams

• Olympus Coloseum

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Msterious Tower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raidient Garden

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Land of Departure

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • None of the above are going to fun at all

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm pretty sure this could have just gone in The Upcoming World Discussion thread

But to answer the question, Olympus or Atlantica (if it's confirmed)

robertexe

u shooda called the "Castle of Dreams" option as "DisneyTown" (being the confirmed name)

thesupersakura

I say 100 acre wood...I love Winnie the Pooh >_>

I so hope Atlantica is confirmed...if not...HUGE plot hole, amirite or amirite?

Chad92

I hope all of those are kick-ass.I can't really choose right now but I expect Castle of Dreams to be pretty good.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I hope Radiant Garden is the funnest. It's always been my favorite but it was so much funner when it was Hollow Bastion in KH1.

thesupersakura

XD I was thinking the same thing! I think it would be hilarious for a "tough guy" like Terra to meet Winnie the Pooh...

A plot hole in Atlantica? How so?

I know, hahah, tough ol' Terra talking to a stuffed bear. It'll be a cute relationship I'm sure. :)

Plot hole in Atlantica, are ya seriously asking this?! (assuming you played KH) Remember, King Triton said that he already had encountered keyblades and keyholes before? If they don't put Atlantica in BBS then that'll pose questions as to how King Triton knew about the outside worlds, keyblades, hearts, keyholes etc.

thesupersakura

olympus ain't getting no love?

watch it be the surprise hit.

Ugh, no. I never liked it even with having Cloud and Sephiroth there to begin with, then later my favorite FF character Auron. I love the movie Hercules, but I just hate hate hate hate the level. I just see it as more of a..mini game place like the 100 Acre Wood than an actual world to beat.

You do the same thing throughout the games but with a few tweaks, for example:

KH:
Oh noes...Cloud is talking to Hades..oh..I have to fight through the tournament and be "trained by Phil"

KH2:
Oh wow, whose that guy whining and running? Oh no...I have to fight Hades again..yay..beat the level oh wait..I didn't because I have to go through a crap load more of tournaments!

KH:358
Hey look it's Phil..he's gonna train me...oh cool..beginner hero training...I have to beat ALL the heartless and enter the tournament later on.

KH:BBS
Judging from scans that I've seen you have to team up with Zack and...BEAT THE UNVERSE IN THE TOURNAMENT.

If nobody agrees with that, I'll be shocked. I know I can't be the ONLY one who dislikes OC with a passion. This is just the reason why I don't, and probably will never think (until after I play BBS) OC will be a surprise hit: Too repetitive.

To make a bad joke, I think it'll be a surprise hit, by being even worse and lamer than all the older Olympus Collesium's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back