• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What world do you think you will like the most

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What world will be funner

• Enchanted Dominion

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Dwarf Woodlands

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Neverland

• Deep Space

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Caslte of Dreams

• Olympus Coloseum

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Msterious Tower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raidient Garden

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Land of Departure

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • None of the above are going to fun at all

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i will go with neverland and radiant garden!!!! :O

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ugh, no. I never liked it even with having Cloud and Sephiroth there to begin with, then later my favorite FF character Auron. I love the movie Hercules, but I just hate hate hate hate the level. I just see it as more of a..mini game place like the 100 Acre Wood than an actual world to beat.

You do the same thing throughout the games but with a few tweaks, for example:

KH:
Oh noes...Cloud is talking to Hades..oh..I have to fight through the tournament and be "trained by Phil"

KH2:
Oh wow, whose that guy whining and running? Oh no...I have to fight Hades again..yay..beat the level oh wait..I didn't because I have to go through a crap load more of tournaments!

KH:358
Hey look it's Phil..he's gonna train me...oh cool..beginner hero training...I have to beat ALL the heartless and enter the tournament later on.

KH:BBS
Judging from scans that I've seen you have to team up with Zack and...BEAT THE UNVERSE IN THE TOURNAMENT.

If nobody agrees with that, I'll be shocked. I know I can't be the ONLY one who dislikes OC with a passion. This is just the reason why I don't, and probably will never think (until after I play BBS) OC will be a surprise hit: Too repetitive.

To make a bad joke, I think it'll be a surprise hit, by being even worse and lamer than all the older Olympus Collesium's.

Olympus is actually real important. Phil has met Sora, Roxas, and Ventus!

Kiwi +

Awards
Deep Space and Radiant Garden are my picks.. i think i will like those very much..

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I think I will really like The Land of Departure. It's the world that interests me the most so far.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Probably Land of Departure, if we get to meet other Keyblade Wielders/Masters, and get lots of answers and explanations.

Yuuki Kuran

I think ALL of the worlds would be funnier, but I chose Dwarf Woodland because I imagine that the characters would turn into a dwarf and it seems soo funny to have the characters actually being a dwarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back