• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What world do you want to see most in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward_Elric

Website
www.myspace.com
Yep, Twilight town will own when you get there, but ive seen some screen shots of Mulan's world, and it looks pretty awesome, it'll be cool to have her on your team for a bit.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
hm, u can only use them with bhk or drive mode. I cant wait to do sora's new abilities and bhk in playing terms :)
Also-look at this:
clocktower.jpg

That is twilight town. The white lines and boxes mark where somebody thinks the tutorial will start. That is, on the train. Myself, i think its a new method of transport, instead of the gummi ship, and you have to fight heartless while travelling between worlds, on the train. neat huh?

jk4eva

Twilight Town has a lot of mysteries and I would like to know if many of the theories people have made here could be correct, and also the BHK and what his story could be... so looking forward to TT first.

electrikeyblade14

Dancbanks said:
Hello? *echoes* any body here? here? here?here?
hmm, guess not?
Dancbanks, you don't need to put that in a post. if you want to know who's here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for people's names under "CURRENTLY ACTIVE USERS VEIWING THIS THREAD".

T

The Darkside

I say the underworld!
It think it will be awsume!
I bet it will come with some gladiator heartless too!

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
wut world well TT will be nice but im sure that theres something alot better that as soon as i hear it i'd want to go there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back