• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What world u wanna live in

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What world do you wanna live in

• Traverse town/Twilight Town

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Destiny Island

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Halloween Town

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Atlantica

• Agrahbah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hundred achre woods

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Timeless River

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pride Lands

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Land of The Dragons

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Hollow Bastion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

:( I dont know, I'm having trouble deciding. I'm trying to choose between Pride Lands and Twilight Town.

Pride Lands because I've always wanted to be an animal, since animals have to deal with so much less stress than we do. If I were a lion I would be allowed to just chill out, have fun, and do whatever I want all day, just as long as I dont treat the other lions like crap.

Twilight Town because when I was playing it in Chain of Memories, it just seemed to peaceful and calm. Just a combination of the soft orange sun, the average, not too flashy homes, and the calm relaxing music playing just made it seem like the most relaxing, least stressful place ever.

Man, it is really hard for me to decide. aaaaaahhhh!

hikari_rikus_sis

i would personally either choose destiny islands or holloween town. both r REALLY cool worlds. i like to do yahoo rpg and my chara lives in destiny islands and whats y i would want to go there. also im kinda a dark kind of person so i would also like to go to halloween town because its one of my favorite worlds and it would be totally awsome to live there. LONG LIVE JACK SKELLINGTON!!!!! XD

TwilightGuardian

I think Twilight towns pretty cool but still Destiny Island has to be my favourite, it would be sunny and i could swim in the sea. Oh yeah!! get to meet wakka and tidus, selphie.COOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

OrodrethC

If I could live in any of the worlds, I'd rather live in the Land of Dragons because I prefer the old style of life in Japan then anywhere else because they honor each other. But if not there then in Destiny Island because everyday will be a vacation.

Ultima665

i would live in steamboat willie world because i could be all cartooney and i could get hit by an anvil and not get hurt. and its kinda like 2 worlds in 1 because i think that world is connected to disney castle.

i just always wanted to be cartooney

JapanesePanda

Atlantica, I'd love the freedom to swim everywhere, and I could therefore escape from all the negative aspects of the world up above.

hikari_rikus_sis

OrodrethC said:
If I could live in any of the worlds, I'd rather live in the Land of Dragons because I prefer the old style of life in Japan then anywhere else because they honor each other. But if not there then in Destiny Island because everyday will be a vacation.

dude have u never seen mulana!? Land of Dragons is in ancient china not japan! lol

yuna:)

Destiny Island or Twilight Town...those places are magical...and peaceful if you count out the heartless and the Organization...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back