• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
one......

DI is where sora is from

two.....

hb is the castle seeing as kh was a new game and they had no idea what a hit it would be ANYWHERE

three.....

the trees aren't there because the heartless sucked the life out of the world because ansem opened the door to the darkness there..

four.....

the tt world and dd world are WAY DIFFERENT the clock tower is in tt not dd,dd has a tv screen and tt doesn't

diogo14

Justified1217 said:
Sigh...Ok i shouldn't have called you dumb, your lacking alot of knowledge, is that better? and of course i know that there were more slides i was just using that as an example to show the randomness of the slides...the slide with a castle was like a picture of a castle in a fairy tale...tell me something, if the worlds were dissconected how would jane have pictures of hollow bastion hmmm? she wouldn't cuz she has no idea about it you scrub lol. like i said the only reason it stuck out was because it was a castle and she lived in a castle...haven't you ever driven around and saw a house that reminded you of yours because of some of that houses' features hmmm???

He's right maybe it is some fairytale castle that just looked like Hollow Bastion... How would Jane get those slides? She has no idea what Hollow Bastion is... I agree with you when you say that it just looked alike hollow bastion or maybe IT IS hollow bastion before ansem destroy it

Justified1217

GTX said:
As I recall you saying this: ...you guys complicate things to much jesus!. You seem to be looking too much into this. And if the worlds were disconnected would a castle like that be found in a world consisting of only a jungle? hmmm?

you idiot don't you know that Tarzan's world is not just jungle...if you watched the movie you wouldn't of said such a dumb thing God! Jane is from England!!! They have castle's in England, lots of them...geez just be quiet cuz your making a fool of yourself

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Justified1217 said:
you idiot don't you know that Tarzan's world is not just jungle...if you watched the movie you wouldn't of said such a dumb thing God! Jane is from England!!! They have castle's in England, lots of them...geez just be quiet cuz your making a fool of yourself
nope that is HB and the trees were there before ansem wrecked the place with darkness since your questioning the slides why not question a talking duck or a talkind dog or a talking mouse or a gravity defying man or how is oogie bogie alive when he is filed wit bugs or how does sora breathe under water or how can you run up a wall...................

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
1.) Quit calling me names. I haven't called you names. I've given you respect, I expect some back.
2.) In Kingdom hearts there is only a jungle. No England in that world. I don't see a castle on the world, or England for that matter. Only a jungle. Again your looking way too much into this. It is just a game, and thats how the programmers made it. Nothing more.
3.) I saw Tarzan. I still can't get over Kerchak.

Bad GTX! No more posting. I will refrain myself from posting more. I just had to defend myself. I'll go to my ignore list now.

paka

the worlds werent always disconnected. remember in that old ladys story when she said that when darkness was born the world was disconnected and then she was talking about a true world. also janes natural world isnt the jungle if u ever seen the tarzan movie. maybe she was from hollow bastion like everyone else. leon wasnt realy from hollow bastion but kh says he was.

paka

and yes i know that jane is originally from engand so no flamming im just sayin thats how kh producers might have wanted to make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back