• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Worlds Do You Think Should Have Been in Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What world do you think should have been in Days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Actually...yes. Considering that KH2 picks up the movie's plot from before Mulan causes the avalanche, there's plenty of random shenanigans they could make up with the three other soldiers. Makes some sense really; could even show someone like Lexaeus trying to relate to the huns, har.
In a way, I can see Lexaeus joining them and helping them in destroying everything in sight. XD Who knows, he could be an epic boss. XD

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I vote Pride Lands for the sake of seeing OrgXIII as different animals.

LilyKun01

Pride Lands! But one of the ones that wasn't in the list that I wanted was Deep Jungle. I was kinda disappointed though, there weren't that many worlds in this one.

Hex Girl17

I'm here, I'm there, I'm EVERYWHERE!!!! *giggles*
Pride Lands would've worked. We could've seen Simba back when he was a cub all the way to where we see Timon and Pumba. Pinochio wouldn't worked because this is based during Sora's time in Castle Oblivion and if anyone forgot through the ending of KH 1, Pinochio became a real boy so theres no need for it to be in Days. And we could've gotten a little furthe with Deep Jungle with Tarzan and them. I mean we only saw part of it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
wow so much pinnnochio worlds votes. eh, i would rather want it in BBS.

i voted for port royal

αsiя

space coke
Pinnichio's world since it was Pinnichio's hometown (not the stupid whale)
if not that then it would been nice Hollow Bastion (they could of revealed more info on the 6 apprentices)

Allister Rose

French Lover
too many people fanning over pinnochio.

i wouldnt want days to ruin an original world. they already messed up neverland.

i would rather have CO and TWTNW have more areas. maybe for a short moment CO would have a card minigame but i guess that's asking too much

Gram

Banned
Awards
i wouldnt want days to ruin an original world. they already messed up neverland.
the only world days wouldn't mess up is atlantica, kh2 already did that.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i chose pinochio world....

i would of rather seen Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Garden alot more. it actually would have made alot of sense to have that level in days because the main goal of the game was to collect hearts by killing heartless for kingdom hearts. Hollow basiton had huge amounts of heartless there.

Traverse town would have been neat too.... it was also loaded with heartless

A

Azrael

Land of Dragons (we could've teamed up with Xigbar and caused some shit for Mulan's dad)
Port Royal
Hollow Bastion (the castle please) aka Garden of Assemblage
Destiny Islands
Castle Oblivion

Kiwi +

Awards
Land of Dragons and Pinocchio's World..would have been cool to see something new..:/

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I wish I could've visited Port royal or Hallow bastion/Radiant Gardens.

That would've been fun... avoiding drunken pirates, and skeletal men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back