• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What worlds would you like to see in KH4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

horto12485

Awards
I hope they add in the locations like the fountains from BbS and the location outside the garden. It would also be nice to see where exactly the Hollow Bastion castle from KH1 was in the actual Radiant Garden.

Agreed i can Imagine visiting Hollow Bastion again and maybe the Castle from KH1 that was in that Radiant Garden

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Agreed i can Imagine visiting Hollow Bastion again and maybe the Castle from KH1 that was in that Radiant Garden
Actually, now that I think about it, we might actually have to because that's where I assume The Ark is.

Although, I was confused by what the Villain's Vale was. How is there just another ruined castle thing in Hollow Bastion? What was its purpose before Maleficent? It would be cool to visit that location in-depth.

horto12485

Awards
Actually, now that I think about it, we might actually have to because that's where I assume The Ark is.

Although, I was confused by what the Villain's Vale was. How is there just another ruined castle thing in Hollow Bastion? What was its purpose before Maleficent? It would be cool to visit that location in-depth.

Yeah we never got to visit the Villains Vale at all it only appeared in the Cutscenes though it would be nice if we actually went in it.

Back