• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would be cooler

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would be cooler a KH movie or a KH tv show?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
hmm... how about they make a movie first... and then a show! (i think they would both b cool) but, if i had to choose between the 2, i would choose a tv show. (so i could see different episodes)anyway, i chose tv show

lokien

I think a TV show would be horrible. It would end up like all the other disney cartoons like Tarzan: the series. First, they'd have to get different voice actors since the cost for the originals would be too much. Then, they'd have to reuse the same plotlines over and over until the show turns to crap. I vote for a movie 100%.

keyblade of light

I think both CAN be good but it's likely the TV show will suck - I dont see a way for any one to carry an interesting plot for so many episods. By the way - the movie will ROCK

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'd say movie,because if they made a tv show it would either,A)suck from the beggining or B)Suck after the second season.

BULLETPROOF

I think the cartoon/tv show would be really cool to but a movie with graphics like the deep dive trailer/video and the kingdom hearts secret ending would be mad awesome and would be the best movie ever

darkriku14

beginning and end
i would think that a movie would be better...i think that would be pretty cool. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back