• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would be your Fate?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I'm not sure if this has been said before and I searched for anything related to this, but can't find it..

My question is this: What would be your fate if this happened to you?

Would you let Xehanort possess your body for his own means or would you willing shatter your own heart and in a coma just to prevent your dark self from forging the X-Blade or wandering around in the Realm of Darkness for 10 years?

This is just something to think about if you were in that position..

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Just reading the title I thought: "I would probably die horribly".

It's probably because of my cold but I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. If I was faced with an ultimatum which route would I take? Those fates were forced upon the characters so not much decision making to be had. If what happened to me? If I was forced to chose one of those fates which one would I pick?

WayToDusk

Out of those three? ...Well, apparently I could stay in the realm of darkness for over a decade without aging or noticing the time pass... I'd probably go with that...

Roxie1563

Awards
Just reading the title I thought: "I would probably die horribly".

It's probably because of my cold but I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. If I was faced with an ultimatum which route would I take? Those fates were forced upon the characters so not much decision making to be had. If what happened to me? If I was forced to chose one of those fates which one would I pick?

Yeah, that's my question.. would you take those route?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Well time is distorted in the RoD, so 10 years feels more like several months. Still a bitch fate, but it makes all the difference.

Hard decision, but I'll stick with my coma. Unless I'm in an endless nightmare, sleep doesn't sound too bad.

Roxie1563

Awards
For me, I would say shatter my own heart and enter into a coma. I sleep alot, so this would be my fate, even I may not be able to wake up for a while.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I would pick ventus' fate at least he gets to sleep peacefully for a decade.

stardustfire

I would prefer going to the realm of darkness for 10 years. Because I feel like I would need time to think things over and how I should continue my life or if I should even continue my life. Who knows, maybe I could figure out all the unexplainable things that have been happening lately. But truthfully I wouldn't know what would happened to me. Waterer happens I know that destiny would choose my fate. Sorry! I think too much haha. But I really loved that question and I wish people would post things like that more often.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Man, I'd probably let xehanort in and then shatter my own heart in a last ditch effort. I can be very dark and frightening even, but I always stop myself short of doing things.

Light

faster than
Awards
I would like to think that I could take Xehanort into my own heart, and keep him incapacitated long enough for my friends to fix me up, and help take him out once and for all.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
On second thought, there's something magical about having the voice actors of both Spock and Luke Skywalker inside you at the same time.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Lets see. Getting possessed by an old man, spending 11 years in the ROD, or staying in a coma for 11 years? I'll go with the coma. I love spleeping, i sleep in whenever i can.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Getting possessed by an evil geezer who'll wreak havoc on the world and pin part of the blame on you, spending your time alone in the RoD battling Heartless over and over again, in a coma waiting for someone to wake you up....they all sound pretty bad to me.

I think I'll pick Ven's fate, though. I don't wanna get possessed and wreak havoc and if I can barely handle 2 days unable to know or at least get a clue if I passed or failed a major exam, then there's no way I can handle being stranded for 11 years not knowing what's going on in the world or if your friends were saved or not. Besides, I'm just asleep and I don't age. That doesn't seem too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back