• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would genuinely surprise you in this entry?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Be it theories, events, dialogue or plot twists, what would genuinely surprise you if it happened in this game?

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I feel like it wouldn't susprise me if it was something I came up with in a thread such as this.

I guess, literally everything I'm sure won't happen.

Swing

Awards
If Frozen will not become a new world in KH3. I hope so, because I'm sick and tired of this movie. But I highly doubt it how much money it makes Disney. They will put it in everything until no one can see it anymore.

What also will surprise me if one of the major character will die in KH. And I mean for good. Not making a Disney death. Meaning they die and will be back later. No I mean die for good. But like with Frozen I also highly doubt that. It would be surprising if a major character like Riku, Roxas, Kairi, Naminé or even Sora dies.

Perkilator

Awards
If, somehow, a Studio Ghibli movie did become a world even though Disney USA only used to own the distribution rights. If there is (which I would love, btw), I’m sure it’d have to be before Disney USA lost the rights to GKids.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
If we want to talk about things that COULD happen, but still might be surprising, I’d say Eraqus appearing in a way other than flashbacks or returning to life at the end of the game. If he or his likeness were somehow a darkness or something, I’d be pretty surprised. I really like Young Eraqus’ aesthetic and I would love it if somehow he was brought back as a kid rather than as an adult.

Also, I’d be surprised if Xehanort is betrayed by one of his direct incarnations (his young self, Ansem SoD, or Xemnas.) I noticed in KH2, Xemnas says, “Perhaps, it does not pay to be too loyal to one’s heart. I’ll have to be sure and remember that.” I know he was referring to trusting his emotions, but it would be interesting if they made it into foreshadowing. Idk how it would work, but that’s what would make it surprising. Lol

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I would be genuinely shocked if they were able to tie up so many storylines in a neat way that didn't leave the fans asking questions all of the way through the ending. Hell, Infinity War pulled it off masterfully, so I'm sure that it's possible.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'd be genuinely surprised if:

-The good guys are actually competent and don't make dumb decisions in order to make the bad guys appear smart.
-Maleficent has relevance to the plot and doesn't just exist to tease the next game.
-Kairi becomes a developed character and actually helps out and we're not just told how awesome she is.
-Goofy and Donald get new outfits.
-The big battle between the 7 Lights and 13 Darknesses has us playing as all or at least some of the Lights and it's not just Sora's fight or worse, Sora fighting everyone.
-Jiminy having any screentime whatsoever.
-Yen Sid and Mickey are not working with Xehanort. The amount of stupidity these two have are awfully suspicious.

Also, I’d be surprised if Xehanort is betrayed by one of his direct incarnations (his young self, Ansem SoD, or Xemnas.) I noticed in KH2, Xemnas says, “Perhaps, it does not pay to be too loyal to one’s heart. I’ll have to be sure and remember that.” I know he was referring to trusting his emotions, but it would be interesting if they made it into foreshadowing. Idk how it would work, but that’s what would make it surprising. Lol
I'd fangirl so hard if this were to happen.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
what would surprise me is seeing a world that no one saw coming. i mean...we got County of the Musketeers (Mickey and the Three Musketeers) in KH3D, and no one even considered that as a world.

Enturax

Awards
Kairi becoming the antagonist of the next trilogy.

Xehanort growing hair.

Kairi growing mustache and a goatee (then again, if she'd become evil then it'd be a no surprise)

Lea not having spiky hair in new design

Lea or Kairi not having plaid clothes

Sephiroth boss fight

Someone misspeling Xemnas to Mansex

Riku becoming bald just to annoy Xehanort who just got a new haircut

Friendship power not being mentioned even once

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
- Isa not getting redeemed somehow. They wouldn't constantly build up how he is Lea's old friend, is jealous and bitter about it, and not have some kind of hint that he might change.
- Isa not dying. The man is destined for death.
- Tron making an appearance.
- Lann and Reynn from WoFF not appearing. They feel particularly built for a KH cameo of some sort.
- Sora not becoming the embodiment of Kingdom Hearts briefly.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
If Sora doesn't prevail and Xehanort starts destroying worlds.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura, after watching Infinity War: KINGDOM HEARTS 3 IS DELAYED.
buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer i mean there the kh3 prochecy on that land shall darkness preval and darkness expire so the buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer could be master xehanort wins and sora the last defenese to stop him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back