• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would have happened if Roxas had never fought Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Ruin

What if Roxas had simply gone straight to Xemnas to free Kingdom Hearts. Would he have succeeded and destroyed the Organization on his own? Seeing as how he dominated Saix during the campaign, I think it's a definite possibility. Afterwards, he could have gone to meet Sora and transferred his memories back to him.

It might have worked. Although now we can never know for sure..

Beyer

I doubt Roxas would be able to stop Xemnas though. Isn't that why Xion called out to Riku? Because she knew he wouldn't be able to defeat Xemnas?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) Roxas wouldn't have joined willingly with Sora is the general gist of things, shown both in Days and KH2.
2) Xemnas on his lonesome, not to mention with the help of the other Organization members, would've taken him down. Sora managed to defeat Xemnas, yes, but AFTER he had Roxas not only fuse with him but accept the fusion, and he needed Donald and Goofy against Xaldin and Xigbar who were still active members and thus opponents Roxas would've had to take down.

There's a reason why Xion begged Riku to stop him Had Roxas gone back to the castle, he'd have been held hostage to downright eliminated. After all, if Sora's Nobody is purged, and with Sora's Memories inside him to boot, the Organization'd never have to worry about Sora interfering in their plans again.

Darth Ruin

Wasn't Saix second in command? Not Xigbar or Xaldin. Both of which were defeated by the S/D/G gang yes, but Sora alone could probably have defeated them.

I was unaware that Sora had the power to defeat Xemnas ONLY after fusing with Roxas. IIRC, he defeated Xemnas at the base of the skyscraper with relative ease.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He would have gotten the non-living shit beaten out of him, plain and simple.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
He would be thrashed, pummeled into the ground, and if that's not enough Xemnas would call in the rest of the Organization to hop on his battered body.

Thus Xion told Riku to stop him.

Even if technically Roxas was just following what Xion told him, which was really what confused me. Was she setting up a bait to get Roxas captured?

Even so, Roxas went for the entirely wrong reason that by destroying Kingdom Hearts life would go back to normal. He'll be better off hunting for Vexen's research notes to make a new Xion.

Btw when can we stop using spoiler tags?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wasn't Saix second in command?

Second in command means nothing about strength.

I was unaware that Sora had the power to defeat Xemnas ONLY after fusing with Roxas. IIRC, he defeated Xemnas at the base of the skyscraper with relative ease.

That was after the inner-battle between Sora and Roxas though.

Even if technically Roxas was just following what Xion told him, which was really what confused me. Was she setting up a bait to get Roxas captured?

No. Nomura explained it in the Ultimania. She wanted Roxas to do that, but knew that he couldn't do it quite yet. Also keep in mind that Xion wanted Roxas to return to Sora as well. She was probably hoping her wish would transfer through Sora at the end of the line

Btw when can we stop using spoiler tags?

When the Spoilers section is abolished.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Nah.. I think it would of gone the other way because..

A. being a nobody, Roxas' power is based on the strength of Sora's heart and..

B. They'd probably play the 'ol one on one game and get owned, one by one, up until Xemnas lol.

Then again, Sora did need Riku alongside him to beat Xemnas, even if it didn't feel like it.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
There's a reason why Xion begged Riku to stop him Had Roxas gone back to the castle, he'd have been held hostage to downright eliminated. After all, if Sora's Nobody is purged, and with Sora's Memories inside him to boot, the Organization'd never have to worry about Sora interfering in their plans again.

I thought it was Namine that told Riku to stop?

Key of Valor

The Professor
Roxas wouldn't have had the luxury that Sora did of taking each member down one at a time. Roxas would have been overwhelmed if he was up against the other 7 members of the Organization. I suppose he could have timed his raid on TCTNW while the other members were off doing missions. He still would have to deal with Xemnas and Saix though... but Roxas proved that he could take on Saix, and I think Roxas was capable of taking down Xemnas as well...

I could see Roxas' plan working actually... except for the part where he tries to free the hearts. I don't think Roxas realistically knew how to accomplish that. He would probably end up doing something stupid and end up destroying himself. Kingdom Hearts, even an incomplete one, is a powerful and unpredictable force.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Roxas would have been toast unless Axel decided to betray Xemnas and Saix and help Roxas defeat Xemnas but still even then Roxas would have likely gotten his butt kicked. I mean it took Sora who had the power of Roxas and unkowingly Xion inside of him and the aid of Riku before he could defeat Xemnas.

Also we have to look at Roxas' mental state, he had just killed his best friend, watched her and held her as she died, and then absorbed her being and memories into himself. The guy was obviously desperate to get Xion back and this affected him mentaly thus he probably wasn't using good judgement and that would have affected him in battle against Xemnas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I mean it took Sora who had the power of Roxas and unkowingly Xion inside of him and the aid of Riku before he could defeat Xemnas.

1) Sora defeated Xemnas on his own "only" as whole. He didn't need Riku until after Xemnas fused with KH.
2) Xion's strength means nothing. Everything she had she took from Sora and Roxas

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
When you think about it, Roxas can't beat all the remaining members on his own and sent KH free. But, here's something that's scary and cool. Could Sora, Donald, anf Goofy beat Xion in those final fights with her? Anyone, Smile?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back