• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would Marluxia have done had he succeeded in taking over Org 13?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Basically as the title says. If Marluxia successfully turned Sora into his puppet, and managed to beat Xemnas and take over the Organization, what would he have actually done with his newfound power?

Would he just sort of continue to rule over the Nobodies indefinitely with no real long term plan, or would he continue Xemnas’ plans to complete Kingdom Hearts, just with different intentions on what to do with it?

Interested to hear what people think would happen in this scenario.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Marluxia was pretty generic in COM. He wanted power because he was a bad guy with no real motivation beyond "I want it all because I'm the villain of this game" if he had succeeded he probably would have just been a lesser Xemnas or Ansem SOD.

Nowadays people throw out theories that he and Larxene were looking for Ventus in Castle Oblivion which opens a whole can of continuity worms.

Soldier

Awards
Nowadays people throw out theories that he and Larxene were looking for Ventus in Castle Oblivion which opens a whole can of continuity worms.
Considering how Nomura's been so damn enthralled by the mobile games and has worked tirelessly to make it as gacha as possible, I wouldn't be surprised if he's planning on springing that into the canon in the near off future.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Going by CoM and KH2 I'd imagine he'd still want Kingdom Hearts but just for it's power and not to get back his heart

Also he'd probably would have come into conflict with Riku and Mickey in their efforts to save Sora and possibly Donald and Goofy as well.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Going by CoM and KH2 I'd imagine he'd still want Kingdom Hearts but just for it's power and not to get back his heart
Alternatively he could still want his heart back and want to learn about a forgotten past he and Larxene probably now have as part of their backstory.
It could be explored next time they show up or it can be completely ignored, this is KH.

D

Deleted member 246005

My headcanon was Marluxia preferred being a nobody. It seemed like a sweet deal- you get super powers, instant army and no conscience. So he would've reformed the Organization and had it be like an gang running a protection racket across the universe.

He would be like Maleficent but subtler, ruling the universe through manipultion rather than oppression.

Right now, he'd retool them to do whatever his past self wanted.

Awards
become a king or smth idk. its hard to tell conidering we dont rly know that much about him as a nodoby, like what he remembers or not

PikaPal

Awards
I dunno.

Maybe Xemnas departs to another world and weeps to himself while Marluxia and Larxene celebrate with food and soda.

Back