• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would u call the BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrcEnigma

I'd call him "Nexus" or something (very) closely related. Simply put, everyone tries to use him to "link" other characters and theories together, and a good 80% of the fans believe there's a "connection" between him and Sora. Add that to the fact he was first seen wearing the attire of a Nobody and is still thought by some to be an Organization member -- all of whom have an "x" in their name -- and you've got a winner as far as I'm concerned.

I do realize, of course, that Nexus functions better as a code name or nickname and is a synonym of a certain Hyrulian's name; I simply like the sound of it.

Milh_Amethyz

Okay here a name that will blow you away it took me ten thousand Milisecond to think bout it so here it goes................................

MARIO LOSITA ESCALANTE MARIA CONCHITA BONITA!!!!!

or you can call him Jhon for short

PS: J/k

it should be a name with x or z cause his a member of the Org
Prixen
Prix
Rizion------------this one SUX!

Spirit

I KNO ITS THE BEST NAME EVA

the suspence must be killing u...

almost there.....

BHK aka Butthead Holding Key lol ^_^ but yea i dont kno wat to name him....

K-Sora-H

hmm i dont know i'd just call him BHK cuz thats what he's been called for so long, but i guess like Seno? heh just popped into my head...after 8 minutes

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I saw someone mention "Tai"... if it was Tai that would be bad for me because the main character in my KH fanfic is could Tai, And in the 2nd story of my fanfic Tai meets BHK so it would be bad something like this happens.....

"Where Sora?" Asked Tai
"I'm searching for him too...." replied Tai
"Then will you help me look for him?..." Asked Tai
"..... Why are you looking for Sora, Tai" Asked Tai, Tai stared at Tai and did not answer
"Tai?.... Tai?..." Said Tai, Still Tai did not answer

It would get really confusing but anyway back on topic

I think his name should be Tyke or Tyson because a "T" staring name suits him... I don't his name would be Aros because Diz is Ansem's Shell but he is not called Mesna...

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Since he has been called BHK for such a ((FREAKIN)) long time, I believe that we all will remain to call him BHK, A.K.A. Blonde haired kid. But since Everyone at the KH2 staff has been keeping such a good secret of his name, and even many other parts of the story, I think that the name will be something that none of us will ever expect.

BHK and Sora are connected by heart. That is a fact. (in CoM, Sora obtained the Twilight Town Card after Vexen looked into Sora's memories on the other side of his heart. But, he was never there. Therefore, the other side of his heart COULD be BHK.) And since they are from two opposite plains, it is my idea that BHK's real name is: Sora. The two of them are in opposite 'dimensions'. But, as we all know, Everyone has a twin somewhere, perhaps not by body but definatly by soul. So what if those two souls are not on the same dimension. But what if they are separated by dimensions....

So that's my theory: BHK's name is Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back