• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would u do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirasaki

Yeah you've gotta convince Nomura to join forces with Bemani and make a Kingdom Hearts dancing game XP

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
It wouldn't be ownage, it would be pwnage and stoneage ^^'

I duno what I would do, maybe a world with Snowwhite?

RikuOfDarkness

I actually wouldn't like it... it'd spoil the story for me and I think watching the same scene over and over and over and over and over til it's at perfection would kinda destroy the magic of it all.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
What would I do if I was working on the KH project? First of all, I'd probabaly keep my trap shut, unless I wanted to get my a** fired. Second, I'd only tell my fellow Organization members the details of the game so we can continue maximum ownage of your stupid n00b theories :D

Attemisc

I'd probably work in the division of the actual story line and I'd probably shyly pitch some of the stuff that has been boggling up in my mind. Then I'd work my a$$ off to get the game out quicker for all of us impatient ones. and then I'd convince Nomura to put me in one of those pod things to wipe my memories so I could have a full experience when playing the game. I know he has one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back