• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would u say...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soda

what would you say/ask if you meet the voice actors of KH2?:cool:

Like for instance If I saw the voice actor for sora, the first thing I'll probably ask is "Can you say my name?" (I want to here my voice be called by the voice of sora hehehe)

Last edited:

chasingdusk

Heheh, yea it would be kind of cool/creepy to hear Haley Joel Osment (aka. Sora) say your name. I would love to hear David Gallagher say my name! *swoons*

GummiGambler

Will Sora even sound the same this time around? Haley Joel Osmet was so young, I imagine his voice must have gotten deeper.

Soda

yeah, I think it did cuz it was written at some site that HJO said that his friends didn't even recognize his voice when he called them

chasingdusk

GummiGambler said:
Will Sora even sound the same this time around? Haley Joel Osmet was so young, I imagine his voice must have gotten deeper.

You should check out IGPX, He's the voice actor for Takeshi Jin, the main character. It's definitely deeper; like shockingly deep, lol. I would have never known if somebody told me.

Soda

ahh? where'd you get it? I've been searching high and low, far and wide, insanely crazy, to get a clue to his voice! OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I even went to the official website! But I guess that wasn't enough... =(

chasingdusk

Er...just watch the anime IGPX on cartoon network. I think it airs at 10:30 on Sat. I'm not sure...lol.

Soda

thanx so much, alhough why did it have to be a sunday today /_\

Ant123456

b4 they would say anything i'd open my phone and record them saying it with me standing next to them

GuardianCloud

sorarocks said:
i have got no idea what i would say!! id be all shy and stuff....i hate that about me.
Hehe yea me too. I wouldn't really have anything to say because of them. I mean what would you say to a really famous person without kinda stuttering at them first?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i would ask for autographs and id be over joyed but just to clarify do u mean ANY character in kh/kh2? cause i think i would dcream if johnny depp was the voice of jack sparrow and i got to meet him. itd also be cool to meet wayne allwine and all the other disney characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back