• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would Xion's title be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
What's-her-face.

It has two meanings.
It refers to what people say when they can't remember a person properly and they call them "What's-his/her-face - Thus people forgetting Xion. And it also refers to Xion having many faces and no one really knows which is the true one.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
What it says on the tin!

I know that she wasn't technically a real member of the Organisation, but it'd be nice if we could make up a title for her anyway :tongue:

The Key of Destiny 2? (I'm joking by the way)

I quite like ' The Puppet of Memories'

I would think maybe the Memory of the weapon or The puppet of memory:35:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think Shattered Mirror has a nice sound to it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Shattered as in she was steadily breaking, Mirror as in she reflects the memories of those that see her.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion, the Reflection of Memory, perhaps? Or how about "The Original Replica?" She was made before Repliku (and initially I thought her being "No. i" as being the first replica). Hmm, thinking of her origins, what about "the Imagined" or something similar?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by
The Forgotten Enigma sounds pretty good to me.

I think that name fits Xion very well. The only other thing I can come up with is "Reflections of Broken Memories."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back