- Ariel as a Princess of Hearts. I get that not all Princesses have to be royalty and all that to be a PoH, but there's something more...fitting for Ariel to be a Princess instead of Alice.
- Someone already mentioned it before, but GIVE THE MAGIC MIRROR TO MALEFICENT. It'd be perfect for her goals to find the remaining PoH. Then, when Maleficent's defeated, either Sora or Riku has to fight to take possession of the Mirror, and it evidently goes to Yen Sid, for the Guardians.
- Honest John & Gideon as maybe spies that gives Maleficent info on what's going on with Sora & the gang of Traverse Town. If not, then maybe introduce Pete earlier instead of later in 2.
- Have a party of 5 instead of the trio we know. I'd like the idea for Minnie & Daisy to join Donald & Goofy to find Mickey. Minnie's a White Mage & Daisy could be maybe...I'm thinking Alchemist instead of another Mage. It helps gives the main Mickey Mouse cast some importance instead of just being hauled up in the castle. And Pluto? Maybe have him travel with Riku or Kairi.
- Alongside the 5, I kinda had the idea of Genie & Tink joining the party instead of being...just summons. Doesn't really make sense to me that they're just...there, too I guess, in comparison to the actual summoning stones.
- Another idea I had was teasing the Organization in the middle of the game instead of just...Xemnas near the literal end. Have a few cutscenes in Halloween Town in regards to Finklestein being confronted (again) by a mysterious figure in a black coat (Vexen,) Vexen has an interest in Finklestein, in regards to how he can so easily create artificial life, and best of all, equip them with a heart. Vexen wishes to borrow a few research papers from Finklestein, so that he may start on the Organization's big project...the Replica Program.
- The scene with the Heartless dogpiling Kairi & Sora....THAT SHOULD be the moment that Kairi gets her Keyblade...instead of Riku just fucking...giving it to her, out of fucking nowhere. It helps sets up an adventure on her own, and be equal in Sora & Riku's strength...instead of being resorted to training duty THIS far into the game.
- Perhaps maybe give the Chernabog more importance than just being there at the End of the World. I remember having an idea of someone gathering 7 relics to awaken him from his slumber so that they may control him, or even share his power. I believe the person I thought up for this idea is...maybe Garland, so that he could absorb Chernabog's power to transform into Chaos.
Ya'll don't understand, there are SO many ideas I had for one.