• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you change/add to UX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Since we love complaining about UX, I thought I'd make this little thread where we can discuss our ideas for changes and features we'd like to see.

Starting things off, while I still like the game, I feel it's gone stagnant do to no variety in activities. It's just battles, battles, and timed battles. Now with Dream Eaters in the game, I'd love to see the mini-games (including Flick Rush) from DDD come to UX along with new mini-games. And the petting. We need petting!

A thing I'd change would be gender-exclusive avatar parts. It's happened way too often where I love parts from both but get sad that I can't actually wear them together.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Add:
- Trait roll medals. One pull a day.
- The ability to take away skills from medals (for a fee)
- Auto-sell option for medals like Dalmatians and Moogles
- "Infinite" UX boards that offer a small amount of jewels per node; alternatively: leftover coins being converted into a certain amount of jewels after the UX resets
- monthly raid bosses in global

Change:
- coliseum boards. we need more, and we need better. add brooms in global, and add better skills in both versions. leave the ones currently in in (for quest objectives), but just add something decent like ab3/ab4sp0 or so. With AB6 approaching, they're really not too op.
- detach perks from avatar parts. i don't want to look ugly as fuck for the best parts. for example, if i have a head-piece that gives skill+9, i want to be able to use skill+9 on every head-piece. that way you still "have to" get a certain skill before you can use it
- Hades/Phil/... cup: They should be regular, and not like "okay here's one...here's one three months later...here's another one two months later!" etc.
- UX needs past event medals back. especially stuff like HPO.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I want to see all the Tier 4 medals be part of the beginners draw. There needs to be a better incentive to pull from that medal stash.

Add trait roll medals. One pull a day.

I know just the character for that medal.

Blue_Fairy_KH3D.png

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I can relate to the gender-exclusive avatar thing, so many times a boy's hair looks simply so much better than all the cutesy girl hairstyles, I could find none that would match my irl hairstyle among the girl haitstyles but some male hairstyles were almost perfect x[

Even though I don't play anymore, I sure had my reasons to leave.
Like all the hellish enemies with ridiculous HP and attack. So many times I wished Second Chance was an ability of the player themself, not just a skill on a medal. A built-in ability that everyone has, either from the start or after a certain level or after a certain quest... I know that, if Second Chance was included like that or anyhow, the whole game would become unstable - the rankings exploding, the challenges halved and idk, maybe SE would compensate with even tougher challenges so it could be all in vain nonetheless...

Veevee

Awards
Add:
- The ability to take away skills from medals (for a fee)
- Auto-sell option for medals like Dalmatians and Moogles
- "Infinite" UX boards that offer a small amount of jewels per node; alternatively: leftover coins being converted into a certain amount of jewels after the UX resets
- monthly raid bosses in global

Change:
- coliseum boards. we need more, and we need better. add brooms in global, and add better skills in both versions. leave the ones currently in in (for quest objectives), but just add something decent like ab3/ab4sp0 or so. With AB6 approaching, they're really not too op.
- detach perks from avatar parts. i don't want to look ugly as diddly for the best parts. for example, if i have a head-piece that gives skill+9, i want to be able to use skill+9 on every head-piece. that way you still "have to" get a certain skill before you can use it
- Hades/Phil/... cup: They should be regular, and not like "okay here's one...here's one three months later...here's another one two months later!" etc.
- UX needs past event medals back. especially stuff like HPO.

Agree to all of this, adding this:

- Make Tier 2 medals available in the missions. I'm sick of pulls that have one tier 4-premium, 2 tier 3 and the rest is a shitload of tier 2. You don't need them anymore, for pretty much nothing. Not useful for proud, too weak for Phil Cup.
- Make all pulls at least Tier5+
- offer limited medals WAY more often, it's much less attractive to pull for something if you can't get traits on it and it'll get a reprint like, after 9 months or so
- MUCH MORE GUILTING CAMPAIGNS
- add more brooms, give us decent rewards for raiding outside of the raid week
- no cids in boards anymore, pls
- more ... different stuff. I heavily disagree with petting, but quizzes or minigames or beJEWELed would be nice
- way less EX medals
- make medals of lower tiers again, not just premiums and ex, I want to see new medals more often
- trait roll medal yessss
- make story mode easier. It can't be that there are actually players (I was there once) who struggle to do the STORY mode, it's not very appealing to come to a halt and having to wait until you finally rack up enough jewels to pull for something and desperately hope it's something you might be able to use, the story mode itself is not that motivating, so do at least that
- don't rig the banners (looking at you, scrooge and toon Sora), don't rig anything in general, every trait should have the same chance to be rolled
- make vip cheaper, a lot more people would buy it and they would be a lot more content with doing so

Wilderness

Awards
Do something about AP. Especially for VIP players.

For example, we pay for VIP to have access to all special quests, yet we can't keep doing them if it's not 0AP events. That, to me, seems ridiculous. We pay for something that we still have a limit to.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I agree to all of the atuff mentioned here, but things I’d add are:

- Items that let us replenish AP
- please introduce a medal which lets us separate skills from medals
- please just.. give us a reason to use munny more. Sure, there’s leveling up and stuff, but after a while you have so much munny that it never becomes a problem.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
- An improved multiplayer. Not because Cross is awful, I just think the game as a whole should capitalize more on teamwork. More stuff where players can interact, the option to do even story related quests in co-op (perhaps only for already completed ones or by using a special ticket if we're worried strong players will simply carry weaker ones-- something I personally don't even care if it happens). Might make Proud more fun/meaningful and less of a frustrating "I can clear this, I can't clear that" list.
This also express my feelings on Ux as a whole: I don't play it worrying about the meta or the balance or whatever, but as a diverse way to experience the KH universe, with the possibility for co-op fun.

- That being said, dividing the game into parts for beginners, for standard players, for hardcore/whales might be good. I know WoW has dungeons based by levels and other gateways, something like that.
Recently a friend of mine started the game and I realized he couldn't do almost anything except for story and pulls, because all the other stuff was either locked or had level 999 enemies.

- This is on the same mindset of "more about fun than balance" so take it as it is: leaving some significative medals. I would keep a permanent "Garden of Assemblage" challenge where you can get the Organization medals, clearly with enemies levels scaled for the players who might need such medals.
Or... a really difficult challenge available after a certain point that bestows you the medal of the Foreteller of your Union or something.
Clearly just once and not for farming an infinite amount.

Some of the more in-depth stuff was already said by others, like with organizing the Tier medals.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Add:

i like it but it needs to be once a week and it needs to be a challenge like the gem challenge but utterly hard, like copying Kairi ex wont event dent the thing and you need a high defense to kill, and the trait roll is like a scrooge but it only rolls traits that matter like ground air plus 1000 and extra attack

Muke

whatever
Awards
i like it but it needs to be once a week and it needs to be a challenge like the gem challenge but utterly hard, like copying Kairi ex wont event dent the thing and you need a high defense to kill, and the trait roll is like a scrooge but it only rolls traits that matter like ground air plus 1000 and extra attack
Whoa, that’s a little too extreme? If Void thinks what I’m thinking, it’s just a reroll medal — not trait medals like “extra attack” and stuff.

Perkilator

Awards
Add:
-Dream Eaters to pet, just like you said! I’d also include the Nightmare versions as enemies.
-Any kind of Coco-themed medal
-Any kind of FFXV-themed medal
-More animal varieties for your pets.
-Some new story info foreshadowing Ven’s and Lauriam’s entrance into the modern timeline from the Chi timeline.
-Some actual uses for munny.

Change:
-Brain’s name to Blaine (just because the Japanese don’t use ‘L’ doesn’t mean it’s not there).
-Make a proper multiplayer, like DarkosOverlord said.
-Make the worlds how they were in previous games, sans 358/2 Days (the stories of each world should not be broken up into missions).
-Increase the rate of pulling good medals (especially the EX ones).
-Create a new field theme for Castle of Dreams (if Square can’t use “Bippidi Boppidi Boo”, they shouldn’t have to at least use a dang cutscene theme).
-Have Raid Bosses not kill you in one hit (at least depending on your level compared to theirs).

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Whoa, that’s a little too extreme? If Void thinks what I’m thinking, it’s just a reroll medal — not trait medals like “extra attack” and stuff.

eh i havent had a real challenge in the game since kairi ex came out i need them to make or do something that makes us go damn we need to try something crazy with our medal set up

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

That's exactly the way I don't want it, because in any way, if it's a hard challenge, F2Ps have a smaller chance at it, if at all. I just want a medal that does a random trait roll, that way everyone has the same chance at it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Add:
I'd love this. It gets especially annoying during the events where we'll have buttloads of coins from grinding for medals but nothing to put them towards.

I know just the character for that medal.

Blue_Fairy_KH3D.png
I remember when I thought Sea-Salt Ice Cream would be perfect for trait re-rolls, and then they went and used it for HPO. XD

She'd be great for it.

I can relate to the gender-exclusive avatar thing, so many times a boy's hair looks simply so much better than all the cutesy girl hairstyles, I could find none that would match my irl hairstyle among the girl haitstyles but some male hairstyles were almost perfect x[
ikr!

And like, at least I can be Princess Xemnas when I want to since both genders get the Xemnas wig, but I want all the KH boys to be princesses... XD

- please just.. give us a reason to use munny more. Sure, there’s leveling up and stuff, but after a while you have so much munny that it never becomes a problem.
Give us a Yojimbo medal whose special attack costs munny instead of the gauge, and his attack depends on how much you spent.

Veevee

Awards
Oh yes, stop with the different gender clothes. Most of the time I prefer the male clothing because it looks so much more sturdy and comfy but all I get is plushy dresses. Why? I also prefer the male hairstyles. Just remove the gender border, it's useless anyway.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Level Cap Unlock, we're still missing that.

Ability to Evolve Planes into HDLs

Ability to Fuse or Evolve Tier 2-3 Medals into their higher Tier counterparts. Example: Fuse a Master Xehanort and a Vanitas to make a Xehanort&Vanitas Medal, or use a bunch of FMAs and a Broom to evolve Final Form Sora to HD Final Form Sora.

I Agree on a Trait Roll medal. Oughta be 2 types, though. A more F2P friendly one that straight RNG rerolls and is easy to acquire, and a more difficult to obtain Skill Medal-type one that lets you stick a specific Trait on a Medal with no RNG involved. The former can replace Munny Medals everywhere except random enemy drops, the latter is more for Avatar Boards and Ranking Rewards.

Make Skip Ticket+ actually useful and have it fill in the missing Mickey Heads, granting full rewards for the mission.

All Eggcognito Missions are just one group of 3 eggs, that way a Raid Boss will spawn after every encounter. No eggceptions.

A Free Draw on a player's birthday on any banner of their choice. Yes, I'm mainly saying that because it's mine today and I would enjoy a free draw on that falling price banner before it goes.

Matter of fact, take the FEH route. One free draw every time a banner releases for the first draw. After that it can cost jewels. Whether or not it counts towards Mercy pulls is up to SE.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I would purge the game of those "avoid endless corridors of enemies" quests and the fact that if I stub the end of my toe with one enemy's hitbox I have to redo the entire thing.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
CHANGE:
-Not be F2P Mobile gatcha bullshit. Maybe like try being an actual proper game on a proper system or something.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
CHANGE: Not be F2P Mobile gatcha bullshit. Maybe like try being an actual proper game on a proper system or something.

I think this is actually going to happen. Nomura loves remaking portable Kingdom Hearts titles (Chain of Memories and Re:Coded), and seeing as a new Kingdom Hearts game is guaranteed to release every year, it makes smart business sense for Kingdom Hearts Re:Union X to be a thing for 2019. Make Ephemer and Skuld the playable characters and interchange between their narratives. The X credits shows what I mean by this.

[video=youtube;ITrA53h6AYs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITrA53h6AYs[/video]

And look, as decisive as gacha games are, this game has introduced a lot of new people to Kingdom Hearts, or have gotten people interested in Kingdom Hearts by having a version of the game easily accessible. That's a win for Kingdom Hearts fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back