• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you change for KHCOM story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

magic713

Awards
Showing Lexaeus has a sort of loyalty to Zexion (since he is titled "Silent Hero/Taciturn Stalwart"), in that he only fights Riku so that Zexion no longer has to be concerned about him, and so that they could focus their efforts against the traitors, after Vexen was eliminated. Zexion only barely concerns with them because he can't ignore Riku potentially becoming DiZ's puppet, so Lexaeus takes it upon himself to try to remove the "distraction".

D

Deleted member 246005

I don't mind Kairi being present for CoM. I just don't think there's much for her to do beyond confronting Namine. You could have Kairi accidentally absorb Namine in the confrontation. I felt the fragment characters like Namine, Roxas, Vanitas and Xion were poorly handled. So this could be a way to do it better. Kairi has to reconcile Namine within her in order to help Sora and Riku.

It's all I got.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Actually have Marluxia and Larxene talk to each other, considering their working together to overthrow the Organization and have this whole ”partners in crime” dynamic going on it would work a lot better if they interacted with each other at least once, even the manga managed to get this right.

Less fights with the Riku Replica, I really don’t think it was necessary to fight him 4 times, they should of just gave him 2 fights like all the other bosses ( except from Marluxia)

In the GBA version of Chain of Memories either get rid of the Winnie the Pooh world or change it as you literally do nothing in that world.

magic713

Awards
Actually have Marluxia and Larxene talk to each other, considering their working together to overthrow the Organization and have this whole ”partners in crime” dynamic going on it would work a lot better if they interacted with each other at least once, even the manga managed to get this right.
I did find it funny in manga with the two of them going out for a celebratory meal together while Axel was suppose to be watching Namine.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah, I mean, it could have worked. Maybe fudge the details so he was involved in abducting Alice as well, to cover Wonderland story. Go through the whole "turning on Sora" in Traverse Town; and have a convo with Hades in Olympus. The only ones that would need some embellishing would just be Atlantica and Halloween Town.
Very late post, but I agree. He could've reflected on his power-tripping at Traverse Town, that his relationship to Sora was always built on him being the one they could depend on and Sora becoming strong sort of displaced his role in their relationship to one another. And you're right, they could've easily come up with a brief Key of Beginnings scene for the worlds he played no role in, too. I always thought Atlantica would be the Disney world that would most remind Sora of Destiny Islands of the worlds he visits in 1 and 2--from the land side of it, anyway. Same thing for Riku. Riku could observe something along the lines of how far away and unreachable the sun looks from the bottom of the ocean (the light being what Ariel reaches out to touch in POYW), and reflect on how he had always looked out from the land to the ocean instead. Riku was Moana before Moana, lol.

And I know this one couldn't have happened, but looking backwards: Maybe in Halloween Town (seeing a holiday like Halloween made "real"), he thinks about what he said to Sora about Santa Claus in the past. IDK though, Nomura and Square were working on KH2 at the same time as CoM, right? So perhaps not impossible.

Back