• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Would you do if BHK were to fight you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arian

LightSide said:
Kick him right in the nuts. Any man would go down after that.

NOT a transexual

Cuz thats a man with no nuts

I would just start fighting BHK .... As anybody else I think

C

chaoschao

I doubt it...

Anywho, I'd defend and try not to fight until I got an explination...Or run away!

Arian

LightSide said:
Ariana, was that a jab at my pride you just made?

No I meant that a transexual would most likely not be defeaten after being kicked in the nuts. Becouse his nuts arent exactly attached to the man itself ^.^

My Dark Side

Well I would like to hear some explanations because... man I HATE him because I know to little about him and I will have to wait A YEAR to find out all the things I would like to... BHK, I hate you, your father, mother, friends, sister, brother and even your dog...

thelastdoor

LightSide said:
Kick him right in the nuts. Any man would go down after that.

but what if BHK is a girl!!!

a whole new story could be unfolding in the underground headquarters of KH.

...i would tell you if i could, damn tasers

My Dark Side

well by judging the way he runs... I just think it not normal.
And if BHK is a girl... well there goes most of the theories about KH2... :p

R K O

I would kick his ass with CQC. The moment he swings or lunges his keyblades, I will dodge and grab his wrists. I'll try and twist/break his wrists to make sure he lets go of his keyblades. Then I'll use a takedown move on him that breaks some of his bones. When he gets up, I'll chokeslam him into the dark abyss and scatter his heart to the empty winds...

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
R K O said:
I would kick his ass with CQC. The moment he swings or lunges his keyblades, I will dodge and grab his wrists. I'll try and twist/break his wrists to make sure he lets go of his keyblades. Then I'll use a takedown move on him that breaks some of his bones. When he gets up, I'll chokeslam him into the dark abyss and scatter his heart to the empty winds...

I don't think that will be part of the KH2 battle system.......anyways I would just kick his as* with my Keyblade.....I love the fight in KH of you and Dark Riku cause its Keyblade verses Keyblade............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back