• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do if KH2 dosen't release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archfire43

I would take a keyblade and start kicking the crap out of both companies till they realesed it. J/k. The let down would be so great that they'd have to release it, if they didn't we could sign a petition and stuff for them to release it.

R K O

Simple. Bring as many guns with me as possible. Go to Square building. Fire a warning shot in the air. Then use an RPG to blow up the door. Use my gatling gun and fire tons of bullets in the entrance.

After that, I take out my Magnum and Assault Carbine and shoot anyone who opposes me.

Or. Call for an airstrike. Boom.

Broken_Dreams

R K O said:
Simple. Bring as many guns with me as possible. Go to Square building. Fire a warning shot in the air. Then use an RPG to blow up the door. Use my gatling gun and fire tons of bullets in the entrance.

After that, I take out my Magnum and Assault Carbine and shoot anyone who opposes me.

Or. Call for an airstrike. Boom.

....O.O;;; Your love of violence is somewhat frightening, R K O.

Can't you ever do anything peacefully? Eeeshh...

R K O

Broken_Dreams said:
....O.O;;; Your love of violence is somewhat frightening, R K O.

Can't you ever do anything peacefully? Eeeshh...
...Good.

Peacefully? No. Violence solves everything.

Broken_Dreams

R K O said:
...Good.

Peacefully? No. Violence solves everything.

Oh, sure it does... Like this war for instance. I'm sure it's just the solution to ALL of our problems *grumble*

I, however, believe strongly in peace. Well, I guess I believe strongly in everything.

On Topic: If KH2 doesn't release, I would probably fill SE's headquarters with lots of angry letters.

firion

i would just got through an intense stage of anger, for weeks, then i dont know what

Ba-lue

If that happend.My bioinic ear's could from Japan saying ''Cancel Kingdom Hearts2''.And I would go on a rampage.Or,fant.

1WingedDemonCloud

I would go to Japan....and i will show japan that the 2 bombs we droped on them did less damage than what I will be doing to them. =)

GuardianSora

I would take nomura freakin pen and shove it up his @#$ and then for every minute that he doesn't move and tell his company to release it, I would shove another of his pens in his throat.Joking I would never do that^_^. Or just do it the peaceful way and tell him to release it in person so that the tens and thousands of the people out there in the world don't become terrorist and have nomura as their official target.

R K O

GuardianSora said:
I would take nomura freakin pen and shove it up his @#$ and then for every minute that he doesn't move and tell his company to release it, I would shove another of his pens in his throat.Joking I would never do that ^_^
Uh huh, sure. I believe you. :rolleyes:

I have so many ideas of taking down Nomura. 1 would be to chokeslam him. Or do CQC (Close Quarters Combat) on him. =D

Y

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR

id be pissed and get over it after like half a year cause its only a game

I don't know

Well, I wouldn't be that mad to kill because I would be jailed, feel guilty, and later be killed. I would probably tell him all the money he would lose, and laugh about that in front of him, but that would just piss him off.

shadowsephi-1234

id go to him my self,and start a time bomb that i only know how to defuse,and demand him to reales it.....if that dont work,well.......i have my ways^^

jk4eva

Well I think I would go crazy....and start thinking about the next flight to Japan, SE headquarters and going full on lunatic on them until it is in my hands....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back