• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do if KH2 dosen't release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Since I know they will release it...

I'd inform the Bush administration that Square-Enix is really a terrorist organization in disguise and that Tetsuya Nomura knows where Bin Laden is...

Website
www.myspace.com
Hahaha!! If possibly Kingdom Hearts 2 doesn't get released...I would shove a pineapple up Hitler's a$$...and then I would kick my best friend and take it out on him...hehehehe!! XD

O

omnislasher_VII

Libra said:
Since I know they will release it...

I'd inform the Bush administration that Square-Enix is really a terrorist organization in disguise and that Tetsuya Nomura knows where Bin Laden is...

Even you? I thought better of an apparently mature early adult. <<;;

Even if you did these things like kill Nomura, raid S-E and all of that shit, what would it do? If Nomura dies, who the fuck is going to make more KH games?

jk4eva

Calm yourself already. As pointless as this topic is, because we all KNOW it's coming out, it's just for mindless fun. Although yeah, the idea of killing him is ridiculous because he is the creator after all.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
omnislasher_VII said:
Even you? I thought better of an apparently mature early adult. <<;;

Even if you did these things like kill Nomura, raid S-E and all of that shit, what would it do? If Nomura dies, who the fuck is going to make more KH games?

lighten up...

This thread was made out of fun, so don't be a stiff about it. Plus, how the hell would I be able to convince my government of that without any evidence?

X

x_Dark_Riku_x

i would go to the company with my friends and weapons and beat them up until they finally release it......they better release it......

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
first i would......ummmm.....i would......SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM then i would cry (T_T)

electrikeyblade14

OMG!!! BAD THOUGHTS!!! BAD THOUGHTS!!! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!! WHY WOULD YOU THINK OF SUCH THINGS?!?! AND HOW COULD YOU PEOPLE SOLVE THIS PEACEFULLY?!?! SICK THOUGHTS THOSE ARE!!! SICK I SAY!!! ....i have obsession problems. peaceful people beware posting your opinion. peace angers me in these situations. violent people please proceed.

paka

the minute u guys crossed the border with all those guns and bombs youd be shot dead.hhehee. it would suck tho and thats y u get a facelift and sneak into japan.

iholdthekeys

kh2 is gonna release
END OF STORY
if i was a mod, i would def. close this thread
nomura's been working on kh2 for like 2 or 3 years now, he's not going to decided to not release it.......... as of now they are probably finishing up american voice roles 4 the game.......... they started some months ago i think................ and besides after advertising that game so much............. it would be the EXTREMELY WORST IDEA EVER to not release the game

it's coming out, ok

anyone but me

i would make voodoo dolls of nomura and every night before i went to bed i would stick a needle through its head and piss on its body.. once i hear in the news that he is dead, i will continue making voodoo dolls of all of the staff members and then i would lock myself in my room, and make a voodoo doll of myself, and i would stick a kingdom hearts 2 game in its hand so I would think that I played it... actually, i would probably yell at my friends for about 2 weeks because i would be angry, and then i would forget about it and watch advent children...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
OMFG, all of you who posted in this thread about what you would do if they didn't release KH2 is retarded.

They are going to release KH2. This thread is pointless.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
First, I would send Japan a warning. If they didn't comply
I would send another warning, but a bit more harsh. If they still didn't comply
I would send a third, and final warning. If they don't comply

I would send spy planes over there. They wont expect that since this is the tech age. Then weather planes to check how the wind conditions are. Finally Japan will feel the full fury of me. The like of which the world has never seen before.

After that I would kill the Japanese Sora seiyuu. If they don't get the message, I would continue the game myself. Ya'll tought I was going to do something violent didn't you?
Me: [Hears familiar whistling, and looks up] Oh... My... God
[A monkey falls on me]:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back