• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do if KH2 dosen't release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramiah-thekh-fan

get to the most local airport fly to japan beat the crap out of numora the screem alot then watch t.v. trying to be realistic

J

Jaxx

I'd live. I'd be very very disappointed, and I'd never get over it.

Zophar

If KH2 didn't get released or it got... CANCELED! *Insert scream of horror here* I would probably be very upset and disappointed that a game I was looking forward to wasn't going to come out...

But here is what I would REALLY do:

I Luther Lansfeld, other wise known as the Creator would send my army of Executioners and attack japan. Then I personally would go to the Square Enix Company, use force to take control of the company and make them release Kingdom Hearts II worldwide for all the fans of the series who want the game so badly.

But if the head honchos of Square refused my demands I would take out a little bomb that when used destroys everything within a 500 Kilometer radius. Before that I would laugh insanely and then scream: "Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! BEGONE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!!!" As I am about to press the button that will make everything with the bombs radius go boom I would shout: "RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL PREVAIL!!!" Then I would slam the button down and it's goodbye Square Enix... and goodbye me as well... minor technicality.

Perhaps I have been playing Star Ocean: Till the End of Time a bit too much... XD

neo_shadow

here i am again the overly critical guy. first of all KH2 is gonna be relased. second none of u ppl would really do that any way. third poking some on isnt gonna make any body do any thing. fourth where would u get a keyblade any way. and fith of all i would re-declare war on japan if they didnt. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back