• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do if you found KH2 on the ground?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorakicksbutt

why the hell did you guys bring this thread back god :mad:

I would break this game and pop a cap in someones ass who's near me

Trueheart3

Now this, is a "Lame" topic thread. What a dumb and reatarded topic. Like we would just "Happen" to find the game someplace?! Grow up

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
1) Stare at it in disbelief for a few seconds.
2) Pick it up and check to see if there's a disc in there, and whether it has the PS2 watermark on the shiny side.
3) Throw a little five-second dance party (dropping game in process)
4) Pounce on it
5) Pull a gollum (it's mine, precious!)
6) Run home, put it in
7) Get out some doritos and a soda bottle
8) Play until I fall over.

Dagger-Karite

First off, I'd make sure it wasn't a fake or rip-off. Then I'd probably have a heart attack and die. Then I'd come back to life, lock myself in the basement, and have a KH marathon! Whoot!

And to Sora Kicks Butt and TrueHeart 3: Shut up. Let us have our fantasies.

Endgame

:D
Well thats really obvious...Pick it up, run home, and rip 300+ copies up on my CD burner, then sell them to people at double the game's retail price. If people want to travel 2 months back in time and leave a game here by accident, that's whats going to happen.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
look around
pick it up
smell it to make sure it not some kind of trick
hide in my shirt
walk home
play it
post fliers up everywhere ad charge fans like u guys to take one little peek at the game and its cover/art
become rich
sell [become more rich]
and finally i would buy all the copies once it got out so nobody else would have it [cept the dude i sold it to]

muwhahahah!!!!!!!!!!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd stare at the ground for a second then look to see if anyone was nearby. Look at the game, look for anyone, grab it, start to cry and hug the box to death, look inside to see if the disc was inside, cry again. Then, I'd run like the police are chasing after me, run inside my house, fix my door so it'll close, get a HUGE lock, make the ULTIMATE secruity system. Steal that Micky TV with the ear speakers, get my PS2, get food, get a thing to record THE WHOLE GAME while I'm playing it. Play the game for 2 weeks, burn the whole movie of the game that I made onto a DVD, watch it non stop for HOURS. Then, I'd put KH2 in a unbreakable magic case where everytime you walk past there would be music and lights. Then, I'd cry and go send that 50 bucks on a real keyblade and go beg to Disney to make a KH ride in my backyard.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
first: I wouldnt belive my eyes
second: Id rub them really really hard look again
third: repeat step one and two a few times
fourth: run home turn on PS2
fifth: Burn it a few times b/c i have a mod chip
sixth: dim all lights in my and put tin foil on my windows and be like Gollum when he was under the mountains.
seventh: hmmm... dunno yet, wat should we do with it my precious, does it tatse good does it smell good...

I have crawled into my small cave and will not post till nightfall tomorrow, if you would like to contact me plz leave a message after the beep

BEEP!!!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
You guys are crazy.

I'd put it on Ebay.

Then with the money I get, I can buy another copy when it comes out.

electrikeyblade14

Cloud_Unchained said:
You guys are crazy.

I'd put it on Ebay.

Then with the money I get, I can buy another copy when it comes out.

i'm not crazy. you're evil and strange. evil b/c you'd put kh2 on ebay. strange b/c you'd just buy it again.

Sephy-muffins

Ravage Blue said:
1. Scream "BLOODY MARY SWEET HEAVEN I HAVE FOUND IT!!!"
2. Get arrested for disturbing the peace and scaring little children
3. Escape and go into my room with my mini PS2 *Ya know, the really new, really small ones. I Actually ahve one OO...*
4. Turn it on
5. Play
6.Rinse lather and repeat
7. brag that I actually have it before making my room person free and top security. SO top security, that the CIA would cry and beg me for my secret way of security. Then they'd move the president into my room, which I would complain about and sue for.
8. Beat it
9. Rinse, lather, and repeat... again...

-Is cracking up-
I'd do the same! -Nod-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back