• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would you have done

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NettikGirl

Uffa, I'm a girl, but I'll try imagining it.
I'd be trying to find a fork in the road, to tell you the truth. I mean, I would try so hard to save her, but in the same way, feel awful if several wrong deeds were done.
I'd be going along with it, but trying to find another way in which the conclusion would be the same...
:)

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
You'd have to look for another way. Riku got jealous of Sora and didnt join them like Sora suggested. Yes Riku did the wrong thing for the right reason. He was still wrong to do so.. Buts its cool. I view CoM and KH2 like Riku's redeeming himself...in a way.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'd probabley end up doing something stupid like he did in KH...

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
It's hard to say, because I've never been in a position like that before. ...nor do I ever hope to be.

So thinking outside the box... selling my soul for the one I love? Sounds very Faust to me.... or was that Othello? o_Oa I can't remember. I think it was Faust, and Othello was a Shakespeare play... *grins* I'd like to think there was a better way of saving the one I love, because it's one thing to die for someone -- it's another thing to live with them.

Ha. That didn't work. In short, I wouldn't want to sell my soul, because I'd like to hope that in a sane world people wouldn't be out for my soul in exchange for a loved one. ....I'll be going now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back