• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you incorporate into an alternate Saix theme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RonaldPoe

Awards
I'm a electronic musician and huge fan of KH and Yoko Shimomura. That being said I'm going to make a custom remix for Saix's KH3 fight. The track that played was nice but didn't feel like a Saix boss theme. I think it sounds like the triumphant return of Roxas and Xion (likely the point). However it didn't fit Saix's berserker style and rage at all.
My question is if you could choose the pieces used in a Saix boss theme, which ones would you choose? What would be the base (the main track) and which ones would be incorporated? It can be any KH piece (battle theme or not) but only 3 or 4 of them will be included (yes I'll share the piece when it's done). I thought it'd be interesting to get opinions on the matter before I start.
Here's the track used in KH3.

Also I might do a Brain (interesting character who's ripe for speculation), Lexaeus (I got an idea of a theme for him from a dream), Luxord (I'd love to write an evil gambler theme), or Armored Xehanort (I was rather disappointed with that one) track later down the line. Have a nice day ...

Last edited:
Back