• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you like as DLC?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kaseykockroach

Awards
I'm assuming we're getting DLC at all. If not, pardon my naivete!
If we do get DLC of any kind, I'd be up for more secret bosses. The one we got is fine (since KH3 has a lot of sidequests to attend to as is), but I wouldn't mind some more ridiculous over-the-top hidden challenges.

the red monster

Awards
Data bosses of the new organization
foreteller secret boss
Being able to re-fight anti aqua.. it was too easy of a battle, i want a stronger version of that.
add some new cutscenes, like what went down with lingering will vs terranort, i was almost sure it's gonna be playable.
anything else would be a nice bonus

Sora1274

colosseum battles at the top of Olympus
To see Leon, cloud, and the rest of the Final Fantasy characters from KH1 and 2
Expansion of twilight town maybe including some struggle battles?
More secret bosses

The Dark Mamba

Awards
There needed to be a major non-Disney section in the middle to balance things out whether that's Riku and Mickey in Radiant Garden or Kairi and Lea training.

My official list (trying to be reasonable)
- Critical mode.........nuff said
- A non-Disney world mission with Riku or Kairi
- Some more non-Disney keyblades
- Lingering Will and Terranort conclusion. seriously wtf?
- Twilight Town expansion (such a disgrace)
- A way to replay bosses
- Make 100 Acre Wood.......less sh#tty? Too much to ask?

Awards
I actually want weild the gazing eye, and tv show dlc worlds. It's something I will always support and hopefully come true.

horto12485

Awards
Here are some of mine DLC Ideas (One New or Returning Disney or Original World (Freebie), Coliseum (Freebie), Extra Secret Bosses (Paid), Critical Mode, Twilight Town Expansion, Non Disney Keyblades (at least 1 or 2), Cavern of Remembrance like Area(Paid)

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
  • A Critical Mode that is more balanced and challenging.
  • Boss Rematches: Both Disney and Original.
  • More side quests. The worlds are vast, why not take advantage of that?
  • Additional Keyblades.
  • Accessible Radiant Garden and Destiny Islands.
  • More photo missions, way more, like 50+ more.
  • Additional recipes
  • DLC characters, there's a lot of characters with move sets/combos, why not use them?
  • A KH quiz that unlocks more collectibles and lore.
  • More trophies.
  • Additional Gummi Bosses.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Kairi w/Axel (as party member) visits 2 Disney worlds (Never Land and Agrabah). She has to fight two Disney bosses (Captain Hook and Snake Jafar). She talks to Peter Pan and finds out about Sora's dream of bringing her to Never Land to fly with him and she talks to Jasmine/Aladdin about her role as PoH/Guardian of Light (and why Jasmine isn't one anymore). This will occur some time between The Caribbean and The Keyblade Graveyard (in Sora's story) as a final test of Kairi/Axel as keyblade wielders. The DLC begins with Kairi and Axel's fight in The Secret Forest (which Kairi wins). This DLC also gives additional main story cutscenes (with Riku/Mickey/Xehanort Apprentices/Aqua/Ven etc)

New Game + mode (carries over everything you unlocked into a new game)

Critical Mode

New Area in Twilight Town (The Mansion) - it is filled with extremely difficult heartless/nobodies (a la Cavern of Remembrance) and once you clear it out and go to the bottom (the memory pod Sora was in), it gives you access to data battles of (almost) every boss fight Sora ever encountered in KH1-3 (Disney bosses/Organization members/Guardians of Light/notable Heartless/Nobodies/FF characters/all boss fights in KH3). Even Ursula can happen since there's underwater mechanics in KH3.

Ability to switch on/off reaction commands (grand magic/attractions - unless mandatory like the titan/keyblade transformations) and shotlock

New side quests in each world (non-canon)

UltimaXOmega

Spoiler Spoiler Show

HakaishinChampa

Awards
-Mysterious Tower to be explorable, its only a few rooms but the skybox is stunning.

-More Battlegates

-And I feel like the Flan Heartless should've given a Keyblade instead of a weak Accessory reward

des97

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ImVentus

Awards
Well they already created a full map for Destiny Islands, so why can't they just release the world in a dlc update?
It looked so inviting. Would be a missed opportunity not to be featured.

Michael Mario

As a "Final Mix" pack, I think at minimum a Critical Mode; new superbosses; new enemies (if only a handful); and additional story cutscenes seems reasonable. As for more high in the sky requests...

-An expanded Twilight Town including the interior of the mansion and areas omitted from the original KHII version (the clock tower, for instance)
-Expansions of certain Disney worlds (*cough*Arendelle*cough*) as well as story scenes that elaborate on events that took place off-screen that the game kind of relied on you knowing the events of the original films to fill in the gaps.
-A fully explorable Land of Departure; if not a very large one
-Expansion of either the Keyblade Graveyard or Scala ad Caelum into a full-fledged final level (which KHIII really doesn't have)
-The return of Radiant Garden and the FF characters to tie up remaining loose ends there like Rinoa making her appearance; what happened to Zack; and clarity on what the history and relationship between Cloud, Sephiroth, and Tifa since KHII only raised more questions than it answered
-Something regarding being able to play as other Guardians of Light (including the three late-joiners); even if it is its own mode or DLC episodes
-Finally, either the last hurrah of the Olympus Coliseum, or (and I would honestly prefer this at this point) an alternative that serves the same point of putting you up against gauntlets of enemies combined with exclusive bosses and fights against FF characters... although for this game, putting you up against both the Seekers of Darkness _and_ the Guardians of Light could be an workable and probably more feasible alternative.

EDIT: and an explorable Destiny Islands; although I doubt that we'd ever get new areas until KH4 - if even then. Maybe have hidden challenges inside the secret cave.

Sora1274

Well they already created a full map for Destiny Islands, so why can't they just release the world in a dlc update?
It looked so inviting. Would be a missed opportunity not to be featured.

wait they did??? Destiny islands is a world I wanted to return to since KH1 again.

D3cca

I would love to see more secret bosses, as well as add ons to the worlds, like getting the Coliseum in Olympus, and also being able to explore the rest of Twilight Town, along with the return of the Stuggle Battles, and a few of the other minigames that were in the previous games.

Back