• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you like to see in a KH1 HD remaster?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
How is that asinine. They wouldn't focus so much on graphics if they weren't important. Are you telling me that if everything is blocky and pixelated and completely unreal that as long as it has good mechanics you would play it? It needs to be an even balance. No one wants to play a game with bad graphics but good gameplay, and vice versa. Looking at the game is what makes it realistic. (well as realistic as you can imagine some games, but you get what im saying)

A lot of the PSP and PS2 RPGs disagree with you. Hell, I've seen PS3 with pixel graphics that get a lot of attention.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
How is that asinine. They wouldn't focus so much on graphics if they weren't important.

lol, that literally has nothing to do with it. Developers know graphics sell, that's why there is an unnecessary amount of focus on them. Then there's the whole idiotic console war about which console can put out better graphics. People just eat that up.

Are you telling me that if everything is blocky and pixelated and completely unreal that as long as it has good mechanics you would play it? It needs to be an even balance. No one wants to play a game with bad graphics but good gameplay, and vice versa.

Saying it isn't important is not the same as saying it should be nonexistent. What I gave was an example, you're twisting my words and taking things out of context.

Looking at the game is what makes it realistic. (well as realistic as you can imagine some games, but you get what im saying)

That doesn't make any sense.

noheartx

lol, that literally has nothing to do with it. Developers know graphics sell, that's why there is an unnecessary amount of focus on them. Then there's the whole idiotic console war about which console can put out better graphics. People just eat that up.

Well yes, they do, but there is a reason they sell. There are certain games that are just known for having nice visuals, and i think that really enhances the gaming experience. Because it makes your gameplay look smoother.

Saying it isn't important is not the same as saying it should be nonexistent. What I gave was an example, you're twisting my words and taking things out of context.

The way you phrased it seemed like you just dont care about graphics at all. My bad if i misinterpreted.

That doesn't make any sense.

Yea lemme rephrase that. What i mean is, that being able to see the nice enviroments and realistic looking characters enhances the experience of the game.

Zul

Awards
Another FF villain boss stuck in there for good measure, mwehhehe(Golbez would make me uguu, Feral Chaos would make me Jizzuuguu.)

More moogles+stuff you listed+PS3 compatibility(as my PS3 does not have backwards compatibility, which really sucks because I want to play FFX again and my PS2 is a large sack of dust now).

tacochance

The only thing I don't want, "KINGDOM HEARTS HD COLLECTION!" *japan buys* "NOW AMERICA!! WITH NEW KEYBLADE!" *America buys, japan cries* "OKAY. JAPAN. HD COLLECTION FINAL MIX THAT MUCH BETTER!" *Japan buys, America cries* I know good and well this will happen .-.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well yes, they do, but there is a reason they sell. There are certain games that are just known for having nice visuals, and i think that really enhances the gaming experience. Because it makes your gameplay look smoother.

Not really; people are just shallow about it. That gameplay looks smoother does not make it so.

Yea lemme rephrase that. What i mean is, that being able to see the nice enviroments and realistic looking characters enhances the experience of the game.

Your experience perhaps but even if that was true for everyone, it does not mean that the game is good.

sdr08

1. BBSFM, KH1FM RECOM KH2FM in a collection
2. the gameplay of BBS except for RECOM
3. CRITICAL mode
and thats all...

on a side note...is the PS3 and Vita cross compatible, so if i was playing KH on the ps3, and I had to go somewhere, could I continue on the Vita?

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I wish all the main games would come out for the ps2 or 3 in one big bundle of the final mix versions! But it were to come out for the ps3 i would love it if square made a custom ps3, i would SOOO GET IT! Since ofcourse i dont have a ps3

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Okay everything is fine except adding audio to places that never had it in the first place, and option to skip scenes in the first KH well maybe, but not the first playthrough unless you've died more than 5 times at certain bosses.

The biggest thing is giving everyone final mix editions of the game. To be honest just give me KH1 and KH2 in HD skip COM because Re:Com itself was a huge upgrade anyway.

I'm just saying now if this collection gets announced and it comes out well no final mixes for america or europe it will be a epic fail on many levels.

Flynn

I just wanna see it. Period. My PS2 broke and won't play any of my games, so... yeah...

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Instead of just "Continue" and "Load Game" when you die in KH1, there should also be "Retry". And "Skip Scene" would be nice.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
See I disagree completely with adding new levels I just want at best the game I had in 2002 and if possible by Square the final mix version which is possible.

If their wasting time putting levels in a HD collection they can give me Kingdom Hearts 3 Got damnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back