• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you like to see in the D23 trailer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

I would like to see

- More game play in a different world (maybe Tangled or Twilight Town - other areas)
- Maybe a scene where Riku and mickey are in the RoD , Sora and Aqua outside of CO or Sora face to face with Master Xehanort.
- Riku and Kairi's new outfits
- Other Disney / Organization XIII members, characters.
- Maybe gameplay of the final battle?
- The release date

Muke

whatever
Awards
I feel like some things on your list are too spoilery

Anyways, what I'd like to see:

- Gameplay of Sanfransokyo and Corona
- New outfits of the main characters
- More Disney party members, like Rapunzel. I'm so curious about how they'll handle her hair
- A new Drive form
- Maybe gameplay of the new world?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Your level of hope is admirable, lol.

I'd love some corona gameplay too, though. They already showed the tower anyway, so might as well show Rapunzel there.

moonstar_xo

-More Disney characters in HD
-Cutscenes of Disney characters interacting with SDG
-Some overall story cutscenes that aren't crazy spoiler-y (I thought the ones shown in the orchestra trailer were perfect, so I'm hoping to see more scenes similar to those)
-San Fransokyo gameplay

horto12485

Awards
Here's what i want to see

Riku and Kairi

More Disney Characters interacting with the Trio

Seeing Rapunzel and Baymax in action.

Master Xehanort and the True Organization XIII

Merlin training Kairi and Lea

Story Cutscenes

Footage of the New World(?)

Release Window

New Gameplay Element.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I want the D23 trailer to open with Sora climbing Rapunzel's tower and Rapunzel herself bashing Sora on the head with her frying pan :p

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I want the D23 trailer to open with Sora climbing Rapunzel's tower and Rapunzel herself bashing Sora on the head with her frying pan :p
Stuffs him in the wardrobe, with Flynn already inside it. Goofy and Donald wonder what's taking Sora so long and climb the tower themselves, only to be bashed and stuffed in the wardrobe too. Cue interrogation scene with all four tied to chairs.

Okay that might be a bit long for a trailer, but you all know you want this to happen in the game now.

Awards
Stuffs him in the wardrobe, with Flynn already inside it. Goofy and Donald wonder what's taking Sora so long and climb the tower themselves, only to be bashed and stuffed in the wardrobe too. Cue interrogation scene with all four tied to chairs.

Okay that might be a bit long for a trailer, but you all know you want this to happen in the game now.
How about they're all tied to the same chair? :T

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I feel like some things on your list are too spoilery

Anyways, what I'd like to see:

- Gameplay of Sanfransokyo and Corona
- More Disney party members, like Rapunzel. I'm so curious about how they'll handle her hair
- A new Drive form
- Maybe gameplay of the new world?

muke i think all of them a possible expect for the new outfits i think nomura might show the outfits in artwork or in a hd render but i also belive we get more stuff then trailer and world annocemnet i think we getting more info and a window of a year i don't just think nomura going to just a world and trailer

by the way we are 14 days aways until the d23 actally beging but 15 from our kh3 news

(mulk where are your gifs from?)

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
- Frozen world.
- Riku's and Kairi's new outfits.

That's the least I would expect from SE. Nice to see all the optimism for a release date, lol, but I know what company this is. We probably won't get a release date for another year, and then the game'll end up delayed anyway.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
- Frozen world.
- Riku's and Kairi's new outfits.

That's the least I would expect from SE. Nice to see all the optimism for a release date, lol, but I know what company this is. We probably won't get a release date for another year, and then the game'll end up delayed anyway.
i said release window like 2018 would be possible so never say never plus i would think disney would want the window be annouce there for publicty

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I don't think that's too much at all. They could show Lumaria actually working with Mother Gothel in order to benefit their own goals

I figured that his name would be Lumaiair (pronounced as Lumiere), but I can definitely see the whole Lumaiair and Mother Gothel collaborating with each other. Maybe he'll act as the substitute character for The Stabbington Brothers (just like Xaldin substituted Gaston). Plus, I can also picture a throwback to the abusive Marluxia and Namine relationship with Lumaiair and Rapunzel.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I figured that his name would be Lumaiair (pronounced as Lumiere), but I can definitely see the whole Lumaiair and Mother Gothel collaborating with each other. Maybe he'll act as the substitute character for The Stabbington Brothers (just like Xaldin substituted Gaston). Plus, I can also picture a throwback to the abusive Marluxia and Namine relationship with Lumaiair and Rapunzel.

Why on earth would they create a character with a name that sounds exactly like a well-known Disney character. Also, Lumaiair has too many i's to be from Marluxia

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Why on earth would they create a character with a name that sounds exactly like a well-known Disney character. Also, Lumaiair has too many i's to be from Marluxia

There were two Jacks in Kingdom Hearts II and both Jack's were party characters. I suppose you can spell it as Lumiara if character distinction is really an issue (and if Beauty and the Beast returns for Kingdom Hearts III). This is a series with two characters called Ansem so anything's possible.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
There were two Jacks in Kingdom Hearts II and both Jack's were party characters. I suppose you can spell it as Lumiara if character distinction is really an issue (and if Beauty and the Beast returns for Kingdom Hearts III). This is a series with two characters called Ansem so anything's possible.

It's also got two characters named Chip, but Lumiere isn't at all a common name.

Lumiara is also the only way you could spell it because the name you suggested has two i's and Marluxia has one.
I mean, in the end it doesn't matter so much, since these are hypotheticals and stuff and anything's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back