• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you think of me if I told you.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Percymort said:
The water park was in paris and was called, aqua boulavard, or somthing similar.....
I knew they didn't have French Water Theme Parks in Ireland ;)
There should be an article about this in some French newspaper then? Who's finding it?

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
*sigh*So in other words...this whole issue started in the chatroom and now Percy is trying to prove he's not lying in this thread? I don't know about you but not every little piece of information can be given on paper you know. As for everyone else...if you think he's lying, why bother to put up with him. Just simply leave and stop being childish over a simply lie.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Its real, The tabloids dont pick up on every thing, .......

You dont know what Im feeling now.... Its real..... dont belive me if you dont want to, and dont Harass me, Because then your Ignorrant. You dont know im lieing. Becaused im not. Why would I lie anyways. What Kind of freak would do that.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Percymort said:
I feel so Betrayed now, telling you this may make you all hate me, all of you could hate me or you could choose not to belive me, but its all real,

I ask for you advice and thats all, i dont have time for those who think im lieing, Trust me, I came here because I know some of you are my friends, well my real friends have Abandoned me, as my family, My girlfriend, all because of my stupid mistake....

It was a week and a Half ago.....

I was on holidays, my family visited this water park, I went up to the highest water slide straight away, it was a Dark tunnel like one, I rushed down almost Immediatley, How I regret that......, Believe me if I could change it I would. Well i rushed down the slide, but going down i Smashed into somone else, I could hear them whale in pain. I heard bouncing, loud thumping, the crying had stoped by the time we reache the bottom, I had hit a 8 year old kid, I was in shock and couldnt breath for almost Half an hour, The kid smacked his head on the tiles coming down and several times in the slide, His skull was crushed.

The paramedics, and police were called. I was put on oxygen, for hours. The police interviewed me, I said it was an Accident, They belived me......, They said they would not charge me with man slaughter as long as the family didnt press charges. Luckily for me, the family chose not to, They said it was the Water parks fault, for no super vision, so ii got off on a clean slate,

I got back home almost immediatley to be greeted by my Girl friend, I had arms to cry on, She was there for me, Next day, somehow my secrets are all across town. I got texts and phone calls calling me a Murderer,

I confronted my girl friend and she confessed. My friends found out and called me stupid and if i remember correctly "A waste of time," and "Disgrace" I feel abandoned....

I can hear the violins in the background now.

Percymort said:
My family dont talk to me much, just to check that I havent killed myself.....Sometimes i think I should but then it would be the cowards way out...

If you think im making this up by saying, "Why is he telling us, Obviously we will flame him," None of you know me in person. This site is the one place were i can get advice from without yous Judging me, You know me, If you ask "Why is he still here," This site is about all ive got Left, If you ask me" Why are you doing role plays" I would tell you that while Role playing im somone else, and I havent Killed somone there, It helps me forget, I have to forget,

So Please, Help me...... and Remember, Im not lieing,......

Desperate cry for attention and pity? I'd say so. If you are going to kill yourself, do it in the most awesome way possible. You should fold a frisbee in half, shove it in your mouth, then let go of it.

Nehxaa666

Website
www.bananatopia.com
Ahh! Creepy I'm talking to a murderer! Friend! lol! Nah It's ok! It's almost like the time I ran over the neighbors dog. Jk Im sorry. Not your fault and if people Are yelling at you for that Just do what you did to the kid! Muuhahaha! Nah Death is a great respnsibility! and me as a Death god feels really bad for you. Wait a second why wasnt it on the news you see everything there these days. At least it wasn't. Consider yourself lucky...or not...or yes. iTS TO CONFUSING CANT UNDERSTAND MALFUNCTION! Nah I'll be your friend!:D

P.S. Like your motto! mine is don't look to far ahead, Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handeled at a time. (Maybe I should get a shorter motto
!)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
First of all Percy, you can't get mad at people who think your lieing. Even if it did happen, your not going to get pity from anyone. Not in this world. The fact is it may or may not have happened and you can't proove it did without an article or anything so why would you expect people to believe you?

My point is, if you are lieing your a fool. But since I can't proove that you are I shall give you advice. Think about it. Hows it your fault? They tell you to go down one by one, and thats what you did. For all you know, he got caught on something and only got uncaught by the time you got there. You didn't crush his skull, the slide did. Your not a murderer. People go to the water park to have fun, not to kill. If those around you do not believe you, then I say hell with them. If they can't believe you, even after knowing you all this time, they truly can't be trustful to you in your life. I would ignore it all. And commiting suicide is even more retarded, because this isn't even your fault. How are you going to make up for this? Your not helping anyone by killing yourself. You should try and help the family bring down the water park or something. Your not only taking a cowards way out, your also killing the dignity of those around you. Of course your going to feel bad, there won't be any remourse. As time goes on it will just be a bad dream, and if you truly are a strong person, then you will live with this for the rest of your life.

Now I may or may not believe you because I don't know you in person, but that doesn't mean I will not give you good advise. But I am telling you, that if you are lieing, and you just want pity out of the forums, you truly are a coward.

~Haku~

Heart of Leon

Well MOSTLY Everybody one this thread who CARES about this accedint is right...the same thing happed to my sister who is 20 something she was driving her truck at night it was dark and a guy came scrossing the road and my sister accedentely well you know ran him over but it was so damn dark and he was on a road that didn't have caution signs and we got a call from her she told us everybody rushed over but i had to stay the truck from the front was messed up and it had blood everywere we took my sister in the house sat her on the couch then she just started crying crying then me and my brother cryed and she said "it's all my fault its all my fault why was i cursed this way? why me I always thought this would never happen to me why?" my brother just said "it's not your fault it was some drunk teenager going to a liquor store" but that day she never left the house she stayed there for a week never got out of bed on to go to the bathroom but thats it. So i know how you feel just not exactly so im here for you.
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME DAMMIT HERE IS HIS MYSPACE, AND HIS PICTURE.
His Name Was Jeremy De La Rosa He Died In Some Street In Hutto.
He's Dead But His Mom is controlling his myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=18560783

Picture tooking before he left
http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/6482/dsc006441kz.jpg

We don't know him but somehow we where attached to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
This shouldn't be about whether Percy is telling the truth or not. He made it because he wanted advice, not harassment and further hurtful behaviour.

Does the validity of what Percy is saying affect any of you, anyway?

And SN, what's wrong with a bit of sympathy seeking, if something THAT bad happened to you. HEART OF STONE!

Heart of Leon

Im Trying To Help I Know What He's Been Through Your Friends Won't Speek To You Your Parents Only Say Bye When You Leave and When You Talk To Them They Only Murmur I Know What It Feels Like As If Your A Ghost It Feels Like You've Already Killed Yourself Inside

FinalSora14

and everyone wanting proof there probably wont be any. Its probably a poppular park so the owner wouldnt want anything bad said so they would try to stop it from being in the news. They dont want people to think its a bad park so they dont give them the truth so the people go on happy not knowing some little kid died on the slide theyre riding on...........those bastards........but anways so yea probably wont find anything. Percy just act as it never happened and ignore the people that say that stuff and eventually stop because it doesnt seem it bothers you. and tell your parents that if they killed someone that you would be there if they went down a slide and the slide so happened to kill the kid while you were on the slide, that will make them feel horrible. so yea go somewhere thats fun to forget about this.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Whether or not the owner wanted something released there would still be an article on it. Besides, Percy said it was in the paper, which it is not.

ER said:
Does the validity of what Percy is saying affect any of you, anyway?

Yes, actually it does. Why would we give someone advice for making something up?

Do I really need to pick apart Percy's opening post to show you people what he is telling is a lie? Or are you all really that dense?

Heart of Leon, we don't care about that story. Yours makes sense, whereas Percy's doesn't at all. There is no validity or plausability to it wahtsoever.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Enchanted Rose said:
And SN, what's wrong with a bit of sympathy seeking, if something THAT bad happened to you. HEART OF STONE!

I may not be the most welcoming person, but my heart is not stone. You'd do well to remember that by posting this story on a forum with a community such as this is attention whoring. In a more tightly-knit group, I could understand a post like this. KHInsider is a very large community. You're begging for sympathy from anyone.

Mickey Killer

I'm gonna say this right now, and I mean every word.

Donn't blame yourself. It may have been a mistake, but unless the foretold the future, you had no way of truly preventing it. Everybody will see that one day, so don't ever lose hope.

If it helps, which it will, pray. For guidance. And don't kill yourself. I may not know you, But If I hear somehow you did take your life, its gonna hit me too.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Dude thats horrible man, no one should have to go through with that kinda experience. I hope your friends and family realize what you went through and act as if your still the person you always were, other than that man I don't know what else to say, you have to live with that for the rest of your life, that is something that no one should have to live with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back