• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you think of me if I told you.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

Of course you're a murderer. Face the music.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Percy said:
If you think im making this up by saying, "Why is he telling us, Obviously we will flame him," None of you know me in person. This site is the one place were i can get advice from without yous Judging me, You know me, If you ask "Why is he still here," This site is about all ive got Left, If you ask me" Why are you doing role plays" I would tell you that while Role playing im somone else, and I havent Killed somone there, It helps me forget, I have to forget,

So Please, Help me...... and Remember, Im not lieing,......

So whoring for attention it may be, Percy doesn't exactly have a tight-knit group that he can confide in anymore. But as I said before, this is not the point so I'm shutting up about this now.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
It's pretty simple. If you don't believe what Percy's saying, then don't post. I mean we wouldn't give advice to someone who would lie about accidently killing a young eight-year old. All im saying is, if something like this happened to you, would you possibly have the strength to lift yourself up from this grief? If everyone started hating you, you'd try and find comfort from friends around the world, the ones who aren't hating you, the ones who aren't talking behind his back. Even if he doesn't know them. And some people who posted here didn't really know Percy at all. I don't usually like talking about depressing stuff like this so excuse meh, ill just stop it right here.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Kagura4Kyo&4Haru said:
It's pretty simple. If you don't believe what Percy's saying, then don't post. I mean we wouldn't give advice to someone who would lie about accidently killing a young eight-year old. All im saying is, if something like this happened to you, would you possibly have the strength to lift yourself up from this grief? If everyone started hating you, you'd try and find comfort from friends around the world, the ones who aren't hating you, the ones who aren't talking behind his back. Even if he doesn't know them. And some people who posted here didn't really know Percy at all. I don't usually like talking about depressing stuff like this so excuse meh, ill just stop it right here.

Yeah good point, if guys dont beleive just dont post, simple as that, I mean thats a horrible ordeal, you guys dont have to make it any worse.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
It's simple.

If he's lying, bad karma for him.
If he's telling the truth, those who are giving him a hard time are only heightening the burden he has. He did say this was the only place he could come to for hope.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Keyblade Shards said:
You're all sheep being led to the slaughter house -.-''

Morons.

All the people who posted on this thread are sheep, me, you, and everyone else. So in other words...this is a slaughter house.:eek:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Keyblade Shards said:
You're all sheep being led to the slaughter house -.-''

Morons.

Why do you care? I think people are able to decide for themself if they want to believe his story or not. I don't but i'm not telling everyone he's lieing because you can't proove he is, so just don't post.

blue roses

in your trashcan so watch wat u throw out will 'ya
Percymort said:
I feel so Betrayed now, telling you this may make you all hate me, all of you could hate me or you could choose not to belive me, but its all real,

I ask for you advice and thats all, i dont have time for those who think im lieing, Trust me, I came here because I know some of you are my friends, well my real friends have Abandoned me, as my family, My girlfriend, all because of my stupid mistake....

It was a week and a Half ago.....

I was on holidays, my family visited this water park, I went up to the highest water slide straight away, it was a Dark tunnel like one, I rushed down almost Immediatley, How I regret that......, Believe me if I could change it I would. Well i rushed down the slide, but going down i Smashed into somone else, I could hear them whale in pain. I heard bouncing, loud thumping, the crying had stoped by the time we reache the bottom, I had hit a 8 year old kid, I was in shock and couldnt breath for almost Half an hour, The kid smacked his head on the tiles coming down and several times in the slide, His skull was crushed.

The paramedics, and police were called. I was put on oxygen, for hours. The police interviewed me, I said it was an Accident, They belived me......, They said they would not charge me with man slaughter as long as the family didnt press charges. Luckily for me, the family chose not to, They said it was the Water parks fault, for no super vision, so ii got off on a clean slate,

I got back home almost immediatley to be greeted by my Girl friend, I had arms to cry on, She was there for me, Next day, somehow my secrets are all across town. I got texts and phone calls calling me a Murderer,

I confronted my girl friend and she confessed. My friends found out and called me stupid and if i remember correctly "A waste of time," and "Disgrace" I feel abandoned....

My family dont talk to me much, just to check that I havent killed myself.....Sometimes i think I should but then it would be the cowards way out...

If you think im making this up by saying, "Why is he telling us, Obviously we will flame him," None of you know me in person. This site is the one place were i can get advice from without yous Judging me, You know me, If you ask "Why is he still here," This site is about all ive got Left, If you ask me" Why are you doing role plays" I would tell you that while Role playing im somone else, and I havent Killed somone there, It helps me forget, I have to forget,

So Please, Help me...... and Remember, Im not lieing,......
um wow....thats......kinda hard to take in(as in to belive) iam not saying your lying but i think it'd would atleast be on the news once internationaly well anyway don't kill yourself for any raeson and if your parents don't talk to you then thery 're wrong for that and if your GF hates u or whatever then don't stress on it cuz if she realy liked u it wouldn't matter wat u did.

Last edited:

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Percymort said:
Thank you everyone, Hopefully it will get better today, I am going to see my Girlfriend soon and finding out why and how she told everyone.

Im also going to confession. Might as well bye my ticket into heaven.
You won't go to hell you killed him on accident you didn't know that he was there. Now if you came there and said Im gunna kill this kid I hate him and did it knowing he would die the yeah your going to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back